BigMike55’s DragonBlood HashPlant Run (Signups closed)

Go for it Kami.

2 Likes

All the other posts have disappeared.

1 Like

Do you need help?

1 Like

weird… i definitely remember posting in here…

I got these last time around

1 Like

@BigMike55 I figured it out but was just double checking with you before I did. Thank you

1 Like

What do you mean bud, did someone delete a bunch of posts?

2 Likes

Yup

You’ve been moderated!

Peace and love!

Grow4th!!!

@BigMike55 alot of awesome preservation projects recently! super excited to see how your grow goes, plants look great so far!

1 Like

Hey buddy. This run is done. Seeds have been secured.

5 Likes

My mistake. Cool run regardless

1 Like

question: when this sign up started i was tl2 and thats where i signed up. since then i’ve become tl3, so should i stay put or move myself?

1 Like

Are tl3 seeds better than Tl2 seeds? Asking for a friend…

I kid @antheis, good Q

4 Likes

Great question antheis.
I am in a similar situation.
Congrats on getting the 6th pip!

1 Like

@antheis and @justdrew, in this case it doesn’t matter. If the run goes short of seeds they will sometimes go to TL3 first, but in this case there’s plenty to go around I believe. Only reason I didn’t sign up is I’m still sitting on F2s these were made of.

4 Likes

I’m curious when we will see Plant Patents on cannabis. When Federal legalizes it? There are plant patents on a ton of other plants, coleus, hostas, huechera. I can’t imagine it will be long before someone patents a strain…

5 Likes

It will likely happen one day. By than we will all have plenty of seeds and skills so we will be good :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I put myself in the wrong list I fixed it I think

1 Like

Ricky and mortis was a good cartoon @Stankonia

2 Likes

As of the date of this article, there have been 26 cannabis plant patents issued by the U.S. Patent Office. The first patent was granted near the end of 2016. Then, after no issued cannabis patents for a couple of years, 3 were issued in 2019; 9 were issued in 2020; and 13 have been issued so far in 2021.

1) PP27,475 (20 Dec. 2016) | Ecuadorian Sativa

Ecuadorian Sativa is a hybrid variety (C. sativa, C. indica) that was discovered in an area where the inventor was intentionally cross-pollinating and cultivating plants described as “Celestial Temple Sativa” and “Island Sweet Skunk.”

2) PP30,434 (23 April 2019) | LW-BB1

LW-BB1 is a cultivar of C. indica, a clone selected from an open-cross of the indica varieties “DJ Short’s Blueberry” and “Black Berry Kush.”

3) PP30,639 (2 July 2019) | CW2A

CW2A is a hemp cultivar of C. sativa, resulting from a controlled-cross between a proprietary cultivar “1AC” as the female plant and a male plant originating from a feral hemp population in Colorado. Compared to both of its parent, CW2A is taller in plant height but narrower in width. Generally, CW2A is about twice as tall as it is wide.

10 Likes