BigMike55’s DragonBlood HashPlant Run (Signups closed)

at least youre not tied to the whipping post.

6 Likes

Good Lord! I feel like I’m dying!

9 Likes

You walk up the steps again grandpa?

2 Likes

You hafta be an Allman Brothers fan to understand.

6 Likes

I am I just didn’t put it together. Maybe I’m grandpa lol

1 Like

Love this bud, glad you reproduced them. Bohdi himself said he was cool with this when someone did a run on them back in 2018. Nice to see these make another appearance years later.

8 Likes

Yes. When I got them, there were no more left and as such, fingered I give folks a chance to get some. Not just us here on OG but I’m sure there will be plenty for Sebring to give away on his site. Glad I ran them!

10 Likes

Me too brother. We even have a quote from Bodhi himself saying it’s cool and that was over 3 years ago, I am sure he would be happy to see folks reproducing his work to be freely distributed. Great job bro.

6 Likes

I was a little concerned about making them actually, not knowing the rules of engagement at the time.

8 Likes

I get it, had the same concerns about my BOG runs. Thankfully we have quotes from Bohdi himself saying it’s cool. I had a few people give me a hard time but it seems like some are more protective of a breeders strains than the breeders themselves. The fact is that nobody owns strains even if they did all the work. Bodhi and BOG have acknowledged that themselves. I think the big thing is just to not take anything away from the breeders like say reproducing a currently in production strain and selling it. Since we don’t sell seeds here I feel we are on safe moral ground. I appreciate all the work you did and am looking forward to the seeds :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Where are the rest of the posts?

Wow, no shit. That got cleared way out…

1 Like

@BigMike55. I just got my tl2 member is it too late to be added to the list. Thank you so much for making these.

2 Likes

Go for it Kami.

2 Likes

All the other posts have disappeared.

1 Like

Do you need help?

1 Like

weird… i definitely remember posting in here…

I got these last time around

1 Like

@BigMike55 I figured it out but was just double checking with you before I did. Thank you

1 Like

What do you mean bud, did someone delete a bunch of posts?

2 Likes