BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Or even in the center of a cylinder grow

6 Likes

Good morning Mike, good morning OG’s. Plants look fantastic buddy. I’m chopping some outdoor, but I could use a break from the rain.

2 Likes

Good morning Big Mike and OGs, thanks for the responses. I did put it up in my room and yeah its bright as hell but your all right with it doesn’t put down a big footprint. Well on to a new search again for a Veg light. Going back through JPs thread, he had a link i think to a company that sells stuff to make your own.

1 Like

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

1 Like

Morning @JohnnyPotseed. Not much sleep here might as well fire up the coffee pot. Hope everyone is hanging in there this morning.

2 Likes

coffee n a bowl, way ahead of ya, lol

4 Likes

Morning Buds and Budettes.

That light i would use for supplemental lighting. Set on the floor in the middle of your tent for side lighting. Or hang from the top and placed just below the canopy. I would definitely use that light.

7 Likes

What about putting it under a reflective hood?

2 Likes

Good morning my friends.

3 Likes

I still say it would be great used in a vertical cylinder grow. Maybe around 8-12 plants, 2-3 high around it. lol

6 Likes

Yeap, i saw that footprint and figured that was possible a thought also, im going to give that a try. Ill keep my T5 setup as usual and add this too… guess that means im going need to find 8 to 12 more plants(insert sinister smile)

5 Likes

Well… lol you ARE coming down to the gathering this year. All ya gotta do is pick a few of the strains I have, to get cuttings of. Just saying, lol

4 Likes

It doesn’t have to be with the PVC pipe, you can just build simple shelves, two high around it. Easy-peasy, just reach over to water, etc.

2 Likes

Goodmorning mike and everyone around!!

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking…center of a cylinder grow

Good afternoon to everyone:)…

3 Likes

Have a goodnight Mike see u in the AM brother

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

2 Likes

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

1 Like

Morning everyone. Happy Tuesday.

I watched a movie last night that scared to hell out of me. And it was not even a horror flick.
It was THREADS. From 1984. Actually a TV movie, i think. Its about nuclear war.
The beginning of it was very creepily familiar. No shit. You will swear they made this film yesterday. with all the turmoil going on in the world today. May be the most frightening, non horror film i have ever saw. Highly recomend watching it. A real eye opener.

11 Likes

Brother @BigMike55 , I don’t NEED any reminders about the crap situation the world is in.
I don’t think I’ll be watching any movies about nuclear war.
I’m already getting hard to live with.
lol

6 Likes