BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

My BT girl is filling in really nicely. I’m thinking to let her go another week longer than I did last grow. IIRC, I took her at seven and a half weeks. But I basically just wanted the seeds. It was very potent at that point but I do believe I will give her just a while longer this time. I’m not in a hurry. I have bud to smoke. I just don’t have BUD to smoke. If you catch my drift

4 Likes

Awesome!!! Happy father’s day buddy!!!

2 Likes

Goodmorning big guy and the rest of you all… happy father’s day as well

2 Likes

good morning @BigMike55 and friends!!! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

hope you all had a great fathersday and a nice start into the week :slight_smile: :slightly_smiling_face: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @m0sirys and the rest of the crew. Going to be a HOT :hot_face: one in MD on the east coast today. Got to try and stay cool :cool:! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

3 Likes

Hey there all you magnificent madmen (& women) of marijuana!
I hope you are all doing well today.
We’re running out of time with Chloe so I won’t be on much at all for the next few days.

Y’all behave now!

6 Likes

Good afternoon u crazy kids

2 Likes

Looky here

22 Likes

Excellent!
xholi-3021588216

1 Like

Thank you sir. The leaves took a bit of a beating and i overcooked the tips. But those buds are really filling out good. Couple more weeks. I think they are six plus weeks right now.

3 Likes

This is impressive

7 Likes

Ahh. Another Chunky Junky admirer.
Cant wait to set her on fire.

3 Likes

Is This the Chunky Junky or the Cap Junky?

Well you answer that!

I’ll go down to the south side for that!

1 Like

And i will invite.
I did get some beans to you, right?

1 Like

Yes sir! I got em.

1 Like

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

2 Likes

Idk what it is… but I always loved the bluish looking almost purple looking buds like this 1

They look so fresh and clean and tasty

13 Likes