BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

Glad those pulled through for you @MoBilly. Looks like my white rhino and skunk are on a roll. Potted up 2 and the rest are rooting. Dunno what happened to the Frankenstein. Just some things man…

3 Likes

Im in same boat. Not giving in just yet tho!

3 Likes

I topped all my Frankenstein crosses yesterday. @JohnnyPotseed says that if I don’t top them they will likeley get too big for the tent. So yesterday was haircut day.

6 Likes

lol ya dang skippy cuz. specially if you let them veg for a few months to get nice and mature

7 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed
I know you put up the genetics of Frankenstein, but I’m to lazy to look it up to do the math.
What is her ratio of sativa to indica?

3 Likes

Here yah go @MoBilly :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

lol @Rabeats2093 beat me to it cuz

3 Likes

I could smell yah… hot on the trail !
Just lending a helping hand

2 Likes

Thanks!
Copied and saved. :v:
That, my friend, is a lot of dedication in print.

3 Likes

that cuz, was a lot of dedication in the real lol

I wouldn’t put myself through all that mess again on a bet!

8 Likes

I will definitely wade in the gene pool but I’m not jumping in that deep. But I appreciate, and salute you for doing so. lol

5 Likes

I couldn’t even imagine where to begin!!

4 Likes

lol cuz, at the beginning of course…drop lots of seeds!

lol I know. I’m a smartass. But really it’s just a matter of dropping seeds of each strain and start growing them out for crosses and pheno hunting

6 Likes

Actually, I’m wrong lol that isn’t ‘the beginning’ …first is the research! I searched in the top 10 world class consistent strains, picking 4 of those, then expanded the search to the top 20, picking the rest from the expanded list.
THEN the real work began lol

4 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed
Mind :bomb: :exploding_head:

I got so tired of tracing genetics and reading about properties of this and that when I was just figuring out which six strains to grow this round!

I figure I’ve been fortunate about picking the right strains so far. :slight_smile: They have been very easy to run and came from friends. I know the Blak n Blu Cookies will be awesome. I got fried on three hits of a test bud. That was last week. She still has, probably, 1 1/2 weeks left. But I’m a lightweight. lol

3 Likes

Well cuz, I’ve said it before and I’ll repeat it for emphasis lol The Frankenstein does anything and everything you want, when you want it… You really should keep a mother.
All our friends and family have smoked it daily for over 20years now, and you never get immune or inured. it always performs, morning noon and night!

Hurting but it’s early and you want to get things done? Smoke some Frankie lol
wanna party some in the evening? Smoke some Frankie…
bad day and in pain, needing to lay down for the night but ya can’t? Smoke some Frankie…
lol you get the idea.

9 Likes

@MoBilly I honestly consider it akin to the ‘Swiss Army knife’ of ganja being the go to for any and all needs/requirements. lol

3 Likes

@BigMike55 Hey cuz, sorry for the slight hijack, I just now noticed this was your thread and not @MoBilly ! :blush:

2 Likes

Ummmm, Yeah, what he said. :point_up:
:blush:

2 Likes

No biggie, guys. I’m guilty of hijack your threads too. Don’t bother me if it don’t bother you.

7 Likes