BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

Wow!! I’m growing a Lavander frosting x Seebrings Revenge now !!! Very excited to see how it will grow…
By the breeder info, this plant gets 1:1 cbd… But I guess its comes from Seebrings Revenge, right ? Lavander Frosting is THC predominatn strain right ?

-Lavender Frosting -is a cross of Lavender Jack from Bodhi Seeds and Vanilla Frosting f rom Humboldt Seed Company . Hybrid- It has a strong Limonene terpene profile, high yield, vigor, and very easy to grow. THC 20%^

Info what I found from @WeTokeChronic in THCFARMER about this strain.

4 Likes

Yes, my seeds came directly from @WeTokeChronic
He is a member here too, by the way.

6 Likes

It is definitely my favorite for potency, this grow. But for all around great smoke for flavor and the nice head I get from it, I have to go with the Tropicana Poison. Its delisious and looks great and smells great.

3 Likes

Would you know whether it happens to be the same one as @Kcity87!? Interested in putting it on schedule too!! By the looks of your plant, I’m sold!!! :hugs:

3 Likes

I dont know. Maybe he will come by and answer where his came from.
tagging @Kcity87

3 Likes

:crazy_face: just busting chops get well soon brother!

My buddy had to get shoulder surgery from all the years of motocross and a couple years of drywall …

Had a twelve footer 5/8 In the air going up going up his whole end just dropped yup that was the day he went for surgery

3 Likes

My lavander frosting x seebrings revenge comes from @Kcity87 … I guess it is…

3 Likes

Mine is an F2

3 Likes

I grew three examples of LF. All three appeared to be slightly different Phenos. All equally similar and great smoke. The standout pheno had TONS of trichomes and Started showing frost before I even switched to flower.

4 Likes

This one is intriguing all the way!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :pray:

1 Like

She’s high on my list to revisit, after my Frankenstien grow.

2 Likes

Hey there GanjaMa, not the hijack the thread I can provide some information regarding your Mom’s knees a couple of things she can discuss with her orthopedic. DM if you are interested, I had the same problem.

2 Likes

Dang bro. I hate to hear that. I tore my rotator as well. Do those blasted exercises like they tell you man. I got all of my movement back but I know many don’t get much back.

Yea kcity and MGCanna both made F2’s of the Lavender Frosting :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

So @WeTokeChronic, the one I have is originally the same as yours!? Or at least it originated from yours!? Cool! I’m psyched!! Thanks! (F2 from @Kcity87 !)

2 Likes

Yessirrr!! @Kcity87 f2’d them and made a cross with Sebrings revenge and @MG_Canna F2’d them and is crossing the Jack Lavender Frosting with his Headbanger Haze right now…That Should be some fire fire too :fire:

3 Likes

Yeah I got them from @WeTokeChronic. Planted 6, 3 girls 3 boys. Pick the 2 I thought would be a good match together. There’s pics on The Who’s making seeds thread that I can’t seem to link atm.

3 Likes

50% of the offspring should be cbd:thc. The other half will be thc. There’s a chart somewhere on this forum that I saved , but I just got a new phone and lost all my pics. Same male as the f2’s as well.

2 Likes

https://overgrow.com/uploads/default/a02fd524f90ac0554ac6e7ed4fab9e52d9522dc7

1 Like

Yo brother. For some reason McAfee tagged this as suspicious. I did not take it any further.