BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

@MoBilly I honestly consider it akin to the ‘Swiss Army knife’ of ganja being the go to for any and all needs/requirements. lol

3 Likes

@BigMike55 Hey cuz, sorry for the slight hijack, I just now noticed this was your thread and not @MoBilly ! :blush:

2 Likes

Ummmm, Yeah, what he said. :point_up:
:blush:

2 Likes

No biggie, guys. I’m guilty of hijack your threads too. Don’t bother me if it don’t bother you.

7 Likes

@bigmike55 , I have the magic beans in house, love the blue cookies label and will save forever, just like the ones from johnny. When we met I knew I’d like ya, came to Johnny’s defense and represented the best in friendship. Standing for each other. (Told me some fine words to enlighten me of his dedication to a friend here and to lighten up). For those who don’t know. Great advice, a month later and Johnny welcomed me back. Great Day. Well today was another. Anytime, Anywhere, Any Reason.
I have your, Mobilly and Johnnys backs. Hell & High Water.

6 Likes

Good to hear man. Now, go pop those girls.

3 Likes

Heres what my veg tent looks this morning.
3 in the back are Frankenstein X DBHP.
Next row is 2 Frankie X GSC and a project plant.
Next row is 2 Frankie X PPP and a project plant.
Front row is 3 Maui Wowie Cherry.
All are looking pretty good. I have already topped the Frankies.

And 3 SS4 autos.

tagging @Sasquatch @JohnnyPotseed @MoBilly

28 Likes

Absolutely stellar Mike! I’m more than a little green with envy right now. I wish I had more room!!! LOL
I plan to keep my best Frankenstein as short as possible because it will be my mother going forward.

I am looking forward to watching your run though brother. I know they are crosses but I’ll still see yours stretch before my clones are ready to flip. :nerd_face:

4 Likes

That just one of the cool things about OG. If someone else is running or has run what you are running, you get the benefit of seeing what to expect.

9 Likes

Exactly! I have threads bookmarked that others have done of the strains I plan to run after this clone run. Things changed when Johnny offered up these beauties. I mean, who wouldn’t change their path mid-stride when an offer like that presents itself? :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Very true. That’s what I like.

3 Likes

Look at that sea of green, wow. Really cool @BigMike55. Cant wait to see how that Frankenstein x DBHP turns out.

5 Likes

Thanks for tagging me on this!!! Looking great Mike!!!

4 Likes

A week later. Looking like the want to be up potted.

Gonna put a few into flower very soon.

32 Likes

Just gorgeous color saturation. They look so healthy!

1 Like

Those are Beauties bud!!!

1 Like

Nice and healthy looking plants! :green_heart::v:

2 Likes

Thank you kindly, folks. I’m proud of how these beauties are looking so far. I took 3 out this afternoon and put in my flower tent. Should know in a few days if they are boys or girls. I may try to catch some pollen this go. I have lots of these Frankie seeds, so no real hurry on making any of those. We’ll see what happens. Looking for mainly girls, except for my Project plants. I need a boy and a girl, or two girls. I have some stored pollen for those, if I need to use it…

9 Likes

Damn BigMike, that growth is impeccable! :clap:
I can’t wait to see those Frankie crosses flower! I’ll make sure to bring my shades, and a cup so I don’t drool all over the place :joy:

9 Likes

Thank you, my friend, for saying so. But, I have seen a lot of your stuff, and I can almost touch your shoes from my level. LOL

4 Likes