Bizzle’s Mostly Auto Grows

I go every third day. I sprayed a a Mango Smile only once or twice previously and still ended up with a pile of pollen. That was with a slightly lower strength STS. Now I don’t sweat a light spritz. I never soak them down.

3 Likes

Nice! I’ll be keeping an eye on your grow as well man!

1 Like

Goji OG f2’s looking nice and done.

13 Likes

A LONG TIME! I dusted them pretty early along with some other plants that were further along. These went approximately ten weeks. I get why people let em go long enough to rattle around and fall out which is about where these were at.

5 Likes

Finally seeing some male flower development on the Super Orange Haze. 21 days after start of STS. I’ll probably spray once more, maybe twice.

9 Likes

Dude, this goji is curing out so nicely. Very smooth smoke. Very nice taste. Potency I thought has been just ok, but I packed a bowl today and ripped it down pretty quick, got back to work and was like WOAH….Really loving it basically. Thanks @Vagabond_Windy for hooking a brother up. Have a few f2 to look through at some point now as well thanks to f1 pollen from the goji project here.

On the autoflower stuffs, here is my haul of male flowers from the Super Orange Haze. I’ll dry these down in the shaker and when sufficiently dry, shake the bejeezus out of them with a nickel inside. I usually end up with a couple ml’s of pollen with this technique, but just feel like I’ll get less here. There was visibly less pollen than I’ve seen in other attempts, but there is some for sure. Crossing fingers that its viable.

12 Likes

Sorry it took so long, OG.

Pulling up!

1 Like

Super Orange Haze fixing to receive some pollen in a couple of weeks.

8 Likes

These are straight from the pack.

1 Like

Fresh up-pot to 1 gallon. One sort of happy, the other kind of pissed.

8 Likes

The top plant was faster out of the gates with the second lagging behind quite a bit. Roles have reversed and the second found its legs. Really dig the candelabra shape of the second plant though.

Mephisto Super Orange Haze just past 5 weeks from sprout:

Pollen was chucked twice. Didn’t see much if any pistil die back after the first application so I used the rest of the vial today. As of now the viability of the pollen is suspect but time will tell.

Also started the last two Super Orange Haze seeds. If no seeds from the first two, I’ll use some Mango Smile pollen on the last two.

3 Likes

Super Orange Haze

8 Likes

Full tent shot with Goji momma. She’s looking primordial with those single leaf blades. Could really use a mom space with less light. Will be addressing this and other things soon!

10 Likes

Starting to see some frost.

Hoping for a tower of bud.

11 Likes

Babies transplanted to 1 gallons.

9 Likes

Had to chop the cola growing into the light. Its early yet but that branch is drying. :sunglasses:

This girl is turning into a frost monster!!

Chop time 3-4 weeks ??

14 Likes

Chopping these on the weekend in two weeks! I do hope there are a few seeds. Gotta keep the tent moving and the jars are low! I’ll figure a couple more to start as well. Always a tough choice!

12 Likes

I rarely make seed purchases these days, but a member here mentioned a Night Owl drop of reg autos. I’ve only made fem auto beans to this point aside from some Goji f2’s, but I’m excited to maybe find some male autos to make seed with. Here is what I picked up.

Zamaldelica Express F4 Auto Regs
Chem Candy F3 Auto Regs
Chemmunity Service F3 Auto Regs

I also have some auto regs from members here to throw in the mix. Excited to get some seed projects going with these. Also really wanting to get some CBD cultivars going as well.

5 Likes

Super Orange Haze long dong pheno sporting spears of infinite glory.

Super Orange Haze thick girl pheno throwing down some serious stank. Had to double up carbon filters.

Getting real close to chop.

15 Likes

The next Super Orange Haze babies. Both flopped and topped. One of them had a rough transplant but is rebounding.

When the back two are chopped next weekend, I’m starting some Chem candy auto regs.

10 Likes