Black Snow: The Grow Show

@anonymous4289 , you good if we try to F2 what we have?

1 Like

@Pigeonman

for sure, just send me some, lol.

2 Likes

i just had someone try my black snow #2 (the midddle plant in my pics) and they said it was “kick ass fucking weed” so that’s good…

6 Likes

Hey y’all, I’m new to this forum. I’m trying to gather some information on the Black snow strain. My wife got a few seeds from a guy in Michigan and 1 black snow was in the mix. Germination took longer than my others, and I didn’t think she was going to make it. Fast forward a week or so and she’s still kicking, just a bit ugly duckling right now. She’s the one in the middle, and was recently transplanted. I’ll attach an updated pic when I get back home today. Here’s last week. .

5 Likes

that would be crazy to see the black snow spread out to other people like that. if you didn’t get it from here or from someone who is active on here then it might not be the same black snow… let’s hope it is the same, good luck with the grow, it’s some good stuff.

1 Like

Welcome to OG, take a moment to introduce yourself. OG is an informative and fun forum. Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

1 Like

@Shaggy1987 it’s unlikely that’s the same as what’s being discussed here.
If it was given to you as a fem its likely this:

These are a member’s personal f1 cross of Black Triangle x Solos Stash, two Bodhi strains.
But if that’s what you have… small world!

2 Likes

Black Snow landed today…thanks @anonymous4289 . Tent is full but will give them another shot next grow. Appreciate you sending them.

3 Likes

i’m glad they made it safely. I look forward to your grow.

1 Like

keep in mind they’re a bitch to germ. :+1:

1 Like

Yes, I’ve experienced that…and I won’t forget it! Thanks

1 Like

so i just had someone tell me the black snow is “some good shit” in a very serious manner. they already liked it and praised it but i can’t ignore more praise of the strain, lol.

only 2 black snow plants were grown outdoors this year. one black snow wasn’t anything special, but the one we’re calling black snow #2 is absolutely fire. the not so good one was the taller more lanky one. either way, i’m glad it’s fire. i’m glad most of my pollen chucking projects turned out so well.

4 Likes

any black snow updates anyone?

I have four seeds left I’m gonna try and germinate, I’ll let you know how it goes.

1 Like

Too many projects on the go. but my jar of Bnow is still flooring the mrs and I. It’s now getting “too old” so it’s yellowing but it’s still greasy! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

the black snow i traded to a cook for some mexican food gave me a response today of “oh my god” lol. can’t argue with that.

2 Likes

Well, all I can say is after THREE times trying to germinate them, I’ve got zero to show. Couldn’t get a single tap root to show. Never had that happen with any other strain.

3 Likes

It was a hard one to crack for sure.

Mine were scuffed, then soaked in h202 + h20 in 25c for it to happen and even then I recall it being a trial… but one sooo worth it!

1 Like

I scuffed…I cracked, I had a heat mat at around the same temp…I prayed, I begged FOR JUST ONE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!

Nothin’

2 Likes

But did you do all this naked?

:thinking:

5 Likes