Blue Velvet - Dutch Passion / Dj Short - Seed Run Co-Op By Chronickyle (CLOSED)

Most certainly, we’re still a bit off completion, hopefully these clones reverse soon. Another sts spray is happening tonight. Gonna cut it to 4 days instead of 5

4 Likes

C99 x Blue Velvet…
Sounds amazing @Chronickyle :v:
Velvet Cindy :yum:

8 Likes

:heartpulse:
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Late to the party. Love DJ’s work and especially the blue velvet. Thank you again my friend hope you have a blessed evening

5 Likes

I got lost in the wiki edits. Otherwise I would have been back sooner.
The Blue Velvet x Strawberry Banana sounds good. I’ll grow whatever you throw at me. I am on the hunt for my favorite strain. It’s a shame I can’t smoke to relax like most. I have to be relaxed to smoke. If I have something on my mind I over think it. Most of the time turning it into what it’s not. Thinking about situations that didn’t happen. Knowing what triggers this is half the battle. The mind is a crazy thing.

8 Likes

Just half a room! Lol! :rofl:

I can’t wait for the day I can legally veg 6 and flower 6. Smh. The day is coming but slow going. I try not to think about it.

3 Likes

Sounds like you need a heavy indica, lot of people just can’t tolerate any sativa, I over think most things but the right sativa can focus my energy, depending what I’m working on.

10 Likes

Which ones?

3 Likes

As in which sativas I like?

3 Likes

I am in the same boat you are in. If it gets too late one the afternoon or evening and I smoke anything Sativa dominant, I’m in for a looooong night. I like the head but not too late. So what are you thinking would be a good Sativa or Sat dominant strain do you like?

10 Likes

“but the right sativa can focus my energy,”

6 Likes

As a preamble a lot of the strains Im going to mention are more of the modern version of sativa a short flowering plant vs a real landrace version in which I really want to delve into. Anyways.
Loved serious 6 for doing outdoor recreational activities
Jock horror was great for creativity and really helped me on projects in college
Sour diesal great for chatting
South African kwazulu great for working repetive tasks and keeping me entertained but energized.
Cindy 99 great to give you the motivation to do something when you don’t wanna do it.
And I have this really sativa leaning pheno of pineapple skunk that tastes great and a I smoke most days at lunch to give me the motivation to finish the day

19 Likes

I have some C99 crosses I may need to revisit.

6 Likes

That all sounds great! I focused on indicas when I started growing a few years ago and only recently opened up to the sativa “idea”. I am a bit worried about anxiety/paranoia, but I think I could benefit a lot from the right strains.

Recently I stocked up on 20+ weeks flowering sativas. Don’t know how I will tame them, but I know I want them. :joy:

10 Likes

Wow 20 week flower time? That’s crazy. I don’t know if I have the patience for that.

4 Likes

I’m not a patient person. Learning that is one of the benefits I hope for. :rofl:

5 Likes

Some of my most hated sativas have been G13 haze as it seemed to intensify a lot of my pains and make headaches worse and I really hates lemon zkittles because it made me a shitty driver and very in my head. Even on my atv it affected my motor skills. Which is very rare for my self. Not good for quick decisions still can be nice in the right environment though.

12 Likes

I hear you man. I’ve never flowered anything longer than 11 weeks. But I’m about to because I think those long flowering strains may have more to offer than their shorter flowering counterparts. Hell these are all assumptions but that’s my hope.

10 Likes

My favourite so far is Cackleberry from the OG seed run. Should be over 70% sativa. I have yet to grow a 100%. I am running a very fast flowering Durban at the moment. Showed hairs after 2.5 weeks from germination (running 11/13).

6 Likes

So no male parts on the clones. Sorry in advance if this doesn’t work. But won’t give up if this doesn’t work.

Not giving up yet. Today’s about day 16ish in flower. Made new sts spray just incase. Mixed it at 1-7 instead of 1-9 and hit it again today. I also hit it yesterday with the old one. Come on! I wanna see those balls!

14 Likes