Blueberry berry by BulkSeeds HPS400W

Really awesome man! :slight_smile: Second grow and that good?? Well done sir…Could you write some more details? How often did you feed them? Water them? Did you measured any Ec or Ph levels? What ventilation and light? Humidty and temperature? :smiley:

And I am guesing about 420 :smiley: thats a nice number :slight_smile:

Keep growing :slight_smile:

1 Like

every day cca 2,5 L water with fertiliser
according to the table biobizz

once a week clear water

PH 6,7 at the beginning
and 6,3 at the end

ECmeter no have

vent in 12/12 on max
distance of light from plants 30cm

lights
ELEKTROX 400W MH 5600K super grow
GIBlighting 400W HPS 2080K Pure Bloom Spectrum PAR 740umol/s ,56 000 lumen

humidity in grow 70-80% temperature grow day 26-28 celsia night 19-22
humidity in bloom 40-60% temp. in bloom day 26-29 sometimes 32 that is bad!!! burn leafs !! in night 19-22

trim/cut in 12 day grow only 1 x

and your tip is almost GOOD :wink:

415g :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes! Did I win something? :smiley: 1g per W is absolutly amazing! Where are you from?

2 Likes

Great grow…
Now let them have a good, long curing time and enjoy…
DS

Very nice, i am so glad that you took some inspiration from my setup and advices. You perfectly manage bending part with knees which is so important.

I am hoping for even better results and that you will share them with us :wink:

3 Likes

Very nice report @high666, thanks!

Your Blueberry looks like pretty sturdy indica, I love that… (and looks completely different from Blueberry I’ve got once - that was way more sativa).

Looks like you’ve done really well! The only thing I’d recommend for improvement - buy yourself EC meter, because there can be seen slight tip burn from over fertilizing at the end…

Specially in this photo

Dosing less will save you on ferts and will improve the taste of finished product!

Or you can put one more watering with pure water instead of nutes per week to your schedule… (of course that depends on temperature and humidity and that is why I recommend EC meter, so you can be more precise)

3 Likes