8x HSO Gorrila Breath, 320W SolStrip X3, Soil, Guanakalong fert, Growduino automation

Actors: 8 x Gorrila Breath, Humboldt Seed Org. planted 13/01/2020
Light: Diy Solstip SolX3 320W (bloom) dimmed to minimum for veg
Soil: 8 x 6L teku pots, Plagron Lightmix + 2 tblspoon dolomite lime/pot
Fert: Guanakalong powder, KalongGrow, Kalong Bloom, Kalong Extract - taste improver
Watering: Tap water, 24h stilled, PH corrected with Lemon acid powder

Hello everyone, time for another round. This time I have chosen seeds from Humboldt Seeds Organization - Gorilla Breath. It is a new 2019 strain and I couldn’t find much diaries with it.

Furthermore, I have grown Mango Saphire from HSO and must confirm, it is one of the best smelling / tasting / potent kind I have ever come across. I highly suggest it if you wonder what to grow. Only downside, it dries your mouth more than usual and for me it is usually the sign of potency.

week3 grow phase

Growduino automation info

Blue - air temp plants
Brown - air temp roots
Green - humidity

10 Likes

week4 grow phase

doing fine, I think they are on Guanklng Grow once a week, according to suggested feeding.

As you can see lot of fluctuation with humidity levels

Blue - air temp plants
Brown - air temp roots
Green - humidity

6 Likes

Looking great man . Keep it OG!

1 Like

week 05 Day 01 - Flowering phase

Over the course of past week I have used LST and banding knees to spread branches to make a canopy more even. I switch the lighting schedule to 12/12 and added 35% power to the light. Distance from canopy is aprox 50cm. As I progress I will go lower
As far as ferts I am still on Guanakalong grow and will do so until the 3rd week of 12/12.

Blue - air temp plants
Brown - air temp roots
Green - humidity

7 Likes

Day 15 - 12/12

Small update, girls went to a barber yesterday, I have defoliated a bit. So far so good, looking healthy and vital. Yesterday I have added half Guanklng grow and half Guanklng bloom. From this point I will only use Bloom ferts with taste improver. I had a major fuckup with extractor fan last week so I have to quickly exchange. I have bought MDF boxed Torin fan. It is so quiet, highlu recommend these if he noise is an issue for you .

Blue - air temp plants
Brown - air temp roots
Green - humidity

6 Likes

Day 40 - 12/12
Still on the same regime, Guanakalong Bloom - 2ml/liter / once a week, plus Guaklng Extract 5ml/liter/once a week. Girls starting to meature up. Otherwise so far so good, I consider this to be my best round ever. I always had problems with inadequate amount of nutrients starting week 2 of flower. But this time it looks like I have finally tackled the problem. The solution is to have Solstrip LED light aprox 15 cm higher than I used to, aprox 50 cm in the first 2 weeks of 12/12 and than gradually lower it down. This also applies to intensity of the light. Starting low and continuously add more power.

Blue - air temp plants
Brown - air temp roots
Green - humidity

5 Likes

Day 63 - 12/12
Girls are ready to go down, all trichomes are milky clear. I have switched the light off and they will get 48h of darkness. Last 10 days no nutrients only water Phed to 6.5 with lemon acid. Really happy with this grow

this pheno is slightly different …slightly smaller nugs and much bushier structure (front row on the right)

Blue - air temp plants
Brown - air temp roots
Green - humidity

5 Likes

Happy harvest and nice job @Ivanski123 :heart_eyes::ok_hand::ok_hand::vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Very interesting grow great job
Peace
Paps

Excellant grow diary very detailed

i ask how much was the ending weight? Wet or dry?

Hi I don’t know yet as I wait 1 month to dry and cure before I weigh. My estimate is around 180g, but will post it soon

1 Like

Hello !
After 5 weeks of curing and everyday opening jars it is 168g. It is quite sedative high and incredible earthy smell.

3 Likes

Well Done!

Great yield and great cure. perfect 10

Cheers
G

…after 5-6 weeks of curing. I just want to say that it is the second strain from HSO I have grown. I must say that these guys really know what they are doing. If time permits I would love to try grow other variaties from them.

4 Likes