Organic hydroponics ,GHE BioSevia, Clu058 284W

Hello Overgrowers.
Because there is not much about Biosevia, i want present grow with that fertilizers.
And I hope to colect informations about using this nutrients correctly, from more experienced growers.

Room - home made tent 90 x 90 x 200cm.
Sun - 4x Citizen CLU058 3500K 80CRI (1400mA).
Ventilation - TT 125 + home made smell filter.
Substrate - ceramsite and coco mix.
Flowerpot - Air-pot 15L + 20L nutrition solution tank.
Fertilizers - Biosevia Grow ,Bloom.
Supplements - Diamond nectar, Bio protect, BIO roots, Bio bloom, BM.
Strain - 2x Euforia from Dutch Passion.

Flowering time was exactly six weeks due to fill space. Flowers was toped once (unsuccessfull FIM). For growing ,sevia grow looks great to me, because flowers stay short and wide. When they was switched to 12/12, they are 30 to 35cm tall. With sevia bloom it looks worse. From second week of flowering ,flowers shows deficits of nitrogen ,calcium and magnesium. And one flawer become hermaphrodite (I think it’s stress because of Ph problems at begining of grow ,and one week of low night temperature). I tried rip out all male blossoms, but unfortunately I fail in this quest ,and ther’s some seeds in flowers.

Later today I add some pictures.
And also please be benevolent to my english.
Thanks.

1 Like

Thera are pictures witch I promise. This are from 34. day of blooming.

2 Likes

And this are from 49. day of blooming.

Please feel free ask any questionts if you are interested.

5 Likes

LED, Airpots, BioSevia, all such nice tweaks! I like it…

I’d said that hermaphroditism is mainly problem of unstable genetics… Have you got it from seeds or clones?

Looking at top view photo I’d said that these are two different strains.

Do you use pH meter? Did you used recommended dosage of BioSevia?

Euphoria is cultivated from seeds, and yes each flower is different phenotype.
Yes I used pH and EC meter (I now sevia is organic nutrients, EC only for references).
I use recommanded dosage for grow, and little bit higher for bloom because of nitrogen deficit.
Hermaphroditism is problem of unstable genetics, but it can be triggered by stress. And flowers have few days of night temperature around 10°C. pH was at the beginning up to 7,5, and flowers did’t flourish much in this condition (GHE BioSevia chart say pH up to 7,5 but i think 6,5 is max).

Average fertilizer. Next tíme Check more ph. Most import@nt. use good soil (guanokalong is ph stable), add some vermicompost or some organic slower releasing fert (plagron biosupermix for exemple), you can add some good rated mykorhizza or life (very good speciály for Long Flowering)…
Thats Basic
Than use Green sensation And Just Basic Bloom fert And maybe something
And I garantee :slight_smile: smile on face

I don’t now if you read begining of this thread, but its called organic and hydroponics. If I want grow in soil maybe I use your advices. If you read this thread carefully ,you will now I added BM from GHE (which is trichoderma), and I controled pH each day, but GHE BioSevia chart present 7,5ph as max possible value. Otherwise thanks for contribution to topic.

1 Like

Grow was finished, and after three weeks of drying ther are results. First one has 106g of buds and 14g of bottoms buds which i planning to souse in alcohol. Another one (Hermaphrodit) has 84g of buds and 16g of bottoms buds (also alcohol). What to say more than ,I am very pleasent with smel and taste ,and with high I am pleasent even more ;o).