Bodhi Butterscotch x Sunshine Daydream 2024 Co-Op (CLOSED)

This is what I used. Just hydrated it and started growing.
Coco Coir Mega Brick Organic Coconut Coir 11 Pound Coco Fiber Compressed Block Pre Washed Buffered RHP Cert Potting Soil Indoor Outdoor Plant Garden Use Vegetable Flower Seed Starter Mushrooms https://a.co/d/9qDuzRV

4 Likes

Sorry for the lack of updates here everyone, life has been hectic, and still so much to do ugh. Hope everyone had a great 420!
Here are the 10, still in their solo cups, it is currently Day 24 from Seed.

I’ve been feeding 1/2tsp MegaCrop 1 Part and 1/2tsp Sea-K every watering. No more than 2 days between feedings. I finally got around to taking my clones from Chernobyl so I was able to cull the mother, they now have full light, no more shade! Will give more ArmorSi this week as well, probably twice. These main stems need some strength! Light is 18" from the canopy and set to 300-350ppfd. :slightly_smiling_face::seedling:

45 Likes

I get these coco coir blocks from home depot for $15 each, they have not once let me down… they are great! This block will fill 18.7 1-gallon containers… this is $0.80 per gallon.

15 Likes

Thanks for the update @OG_Caveman !
Yea life can get really crazy at times…prioritize and do what you need to do for yourself first brother. This is a very exciting reproduction

4 Likes

Yeah that’s the same I used before the flora flex bags. It works well!

3 Likes

You got a great deal on your floraflex bags though, considering all the work they save you of having to pack containers and clean up that resultant mess :sweat_smile: 1.50 per 3-gallon bag is a pretty darn good deal!
:v:

1 Like

Looking good for only 24days old, really uniform growth too👍

4 Likes

Just grabbed a 20 pack of the 1 Gallon Quickfill Bags from FloraFlex! I’m taking the easy way out this run haha! Couldn’t beat the price at $13.40 plus free shipping. Much cheaper than buying more coco and fabric pots! Good looking! :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

This is the most seeds I’ve popped of 1 individual strain at once, since I started growing, usually I’m all about variety and I have a massive collection so I usually just pop 1 or 2 seeds of different strains. But seeing these together I definitely agree with the uniformity! Just wish I would have gotten on the ball and took my clones of Chernobyl way sooner so these wouldn’t have been light deprived. No going back now though, gotta keep moving forward! All gas no brakes! :metal:

10 Likes

Looking great so far. Thanks for sharing @OG_Caveman and good luck :seedling:

2 Likes

Looking good man! Yea I usually do similar a bit of this and a bit of that. Its cool to do a whole pack or so and see a couple phenos in the line. Testing to figure out which to keep is always tough!

5 Likes

Currently no space for taking cuts of everything, I may take some clones of the heartiest couple females tho. Can’t wait to see what pops up in these! :grin::pray:

14 Likes

5-21-24 Day 52- It’s looking like 6 Females 3 Males and 1 Unknown. Coincidentally the healthiest plant is the unknown. Still have been feeding 1/2tsp per Gallon of MegaCrop. I will give them a dose of CalMag tomorrow and Flip to Flower on Sunday.

42 Likes

Current temp and RH are 72F and 58%

10 Likes

Nice male / female ratio! Looking forward to seeing how these turn out, from what I’ve tried of it, the SSDD male makes excellent crosses. Super relaxing effects - weighted blanket melting sensation :wink:

9 Likes

Seems cold. Have you tried 78-84?

6 Likes

It gets up there during the daytime but at night gets a bit cooler due to sun being down and AC cooling off the house for comfort

5 Likes

I will be pollinating 1x AK47 F3 from Katsu and 1x Nepalese Hashplant from Exotic Alchemy with the males can’t wait to see how those F1s turn out!

7 Likes

Do they need some nitrogen?

6 Likes

I think it kinda looks a little like that too @Tejas

If pH is fine, and if the CalMag isn’t helping I would try a bit of Nitrogen.

I’m not the best at diagnosing deficiencies or issues with my girls, but I usually use a chart like this one to help me.

9 Likes