Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Black triangle is in stock at speakeasy.

5 Likes

LLC? Lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lot’s of tomfoolery going on here.

SS001 is the first release in his Supernatural Selections releases (Dread Bread)
Not an LLC.
SS is the seed label name for his true f1 seed releases.
SS started a few years ago, he discussed it in his Pot Cast. Nothing to do with Berner.
Iraqi Ranya is from Strayfox’s brother. I didn’t find it a strictly nighttime herb, but it def was in the DLA6. TK x Iraqi imo was uplifting at first during the day but if you smoke too much can cause drowsiness.
The TK x Iraqi cross, not a SS release, uses the Bodhi Seeds TK cut x SS01, which is Iraqi Ranya.

10 Likes

LLC as in Bodhis company. I would bet money that Supernatural Selections is its own “business”. Same with “Bodhi Seeds” and “Medicine Mountain Sativa Research Center”. Standard operating procedure for having your own business. They all have different goals.

When I said LLC x LLC it was a joke crossing one of Bodhis businesses strains with another one of Bodhis strains from a different business.

20 Likes

Now way in hell any of his dba’s are llcs. lol

It’s just a seed brand. No company. But feel free to prove me wrong that would be pretty funny if true.

1 Like

I didn’t get the drowsiness from TK x Iraqi when I tested it, unlike what many people have mentioned with the DLA6, and only one pheno of TKI was couchy. The Iraqi seems to impart a heady vibe - the majority of the 5 phenos had slightly psychedelic effects, rockets blasting you off with waves and waves of potency - and I don’t mean relaxing or debilitating, either. More like a magic carpet ride through the ether.

The two Iraqi leaners were by far the standouts in terms of potency and effect, with one being top 3 most potent cannabis I’ve ever smoked, and the other gave surprisingly intense visuals when you close your eyes, which made it impossible to go to sleep after smoking. Unfortunately they tasted pretty bad, like bitter, minty pickles. Those were my favorites since I don’t care about taste, but my buddies preferred the TK leaner because it tasted better.

Bodhi posted a few pics of his Iraqi males hunt a few years ago, and I hope to see him use them in the future. And no, these are not reversed females - they’re straight Iraqi males!

Here’s pics of one of Strayfox’s Iraqi moms:

:sun_with_face: :rainbow:
:peace_symbol:

45 Likes

One ended up being a male and one a female. I put them about 100 feet away from each other but I am guessing I will get some seeds anyway. The male is has taken off like a freaking monster and its taller than me with the top flowers being like 12 inches tall. I was talking to my neighbor across the street and he mentioned he has a plant in his backyard. I told him I did too but one was a male and he had no clue what that meant. He topped his recently and brought over the top and from about 50 feet away I shouted “That’s a male” lol. Thing was already flowering and dropping LOADS of pollen all over itself and his hands. So there is lots of pollen floating around my hood so outdoor growing isn’t going to be great.

Here are photos of the male bodhi plant.

17 Likes

You are 2high. It’s how Bodhi makes a living. He makes money and pays taxes on it. This isn’t some shadow company slanging seeds on Instagram with no face behind the company.

He has purposely separated his companies. Nierika, Supernatural Selections, Bodhi Seeds, Medicine Mountain. No way he doesn’t have LLCs protecting him. It’s running your own business 101.

14 Likes

It’s easy enough to search the secretary of state’s Corp search to see. I actually see green bodhi up there. (Registration expired…oops). But I don’t see our bodhi (or it’s not apparent).

5 Likes

@imstinky LLC’s

i think that has a 50% chance of being right… but the llc x llc joke still stands wether there is an llc or not lol.

8 Likes

Lol. For real bro. Show me.

Zero percent chance any of the seed “companies” you see at the seed banks have a real company and pay taxes.

I’m done here tho until you show me a registered “seed company.”

I see glg is good for bodhi genetics, where does one find info on his other companies?

1 Like

I mean, I won’t be sad if you’re done here, but for real, just chuckle at the LLC joke that clearly went over your head (or don’t chuckle at it) and move on. Whether it’s true or not, who fucking cares?

13 Likes

There’s a lot of grow reports of his gear on this and other sites. That’s probably the best way to find info about his “companies.”

4 Likes

Naw bro. I’m not gonna waste my time looking for info for you, to explain a joke I made in passing, to someone else.

So……see ya bro✌🏼

6 Likes

Who sells the other companies stuff?

Oh… you mean like Supernatural Selections, Nierika, and Medicine Mountain?

They’re all sorta sub-brands of Bodhi seeds, and get released through his normal channels.

6 Likes

O i see. Thanks

2 Likes

Dagga Garden occasionally
HeadieGardens
Speakeasy
Great Lakes Genetics
JBC occasionally

Might be a few more

10 Likes

Has anyone heard of goldenseedbank? They have a lot of rare bodhi strains for $80 and have a $200 minimum purchase order. Super sketchy.

https://goldenseedbank.com/product-category/bodhi-genetics/