Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

He is a stud, nice

2 Likes

Skunk and rubber tires. The smell got stronger after jarring and has maintained the strong smell over the last couple of months. I preferred the high on the skunk phenotype over the blueberry butter phenotype which smell faded fairly quickly after jarring.

11 Likes

beautiful ssdd f1 keeper cut from a friend real excited to give her a try :grin:

35 Likes

Oh man! That is literally heavenly to me! Nice

3 Likes

I am growing it again because I liked it so much. I will send you a bunch of seeds when I harvest, if you want some?

5 Likes

I would absolutely love some! Falls in line perfectly with what I’m working on this year as well, thank you @Knifeman

2 Likes

Pleadian, zap, or south african

2 Likes

Got a chance to trade for a pack of Blue Sunshine or Mother’s Milk 31 x Wookie. Not sure which way to go, can anyone provide any suggestions?

8 Likes

I love blue dream so personally I’d go with the blue sunshine.
I grew the blue dream x 88g13hp blueberry hashplant and it was potent with heavy yields outdoor.

17 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. Have not had Blue Dream in a while and love that strain.

10 Likes

Blue Sunshine ive only had phenos that were hella bland. I have a pack myself.

4 Likes

I believe @VAhomegrown did a Blue Sunshine F2 run. So, MM31, if you can’t swing them both, lol!

6 Likes

Blue sunshine all the way. The squat afghani looking phenos are pretty forgettable. The one you should keep an eye out for is one with blue dream structure/terps with improved resin coverage from ssdd. I found a keeper in a pack.

Best photo I can find right now. Will get a better one in a few weeks. They are in production now.

38 Likes

Day 29
@syzygy The Triple Sunshine A is outpacing the rest. One full set of leaves overnight. :mechanical_arm:
Left row is 4x Chem 91 Sk VA x SSDD
Right row is 3 x- Triple Sunshine A (Waking dream is the fourth plant on the bottom of row)

SSDD BBS F1 - syzygy

Sun Ra

Waking Dream

Kush 4 x SSDD @Kyumonryu

Goji OG F2 - @Uprangewilly

SSDD X OGC/CJ (berry pheno) - @VAkish

SSDD X OGC/CJ (coffee pheno) - Vakish

42 Likes

Another vote for Blue Sunshine, I love Blue Dream and I loved everything that came out of my Blue Sunshines. Hints of blueberry, Lime, floral, nail polish remover on the smell and taste and consistently a great uplifting high that puts me in a good mood.

15 Likes

Ooh getting into those before I have! I’m slacking over here :pensive:
Everything’s looking great! Can already see most of the ssdd learners in all those :yum:

5 Likes

@HolyAngel Thanks brotha, I wouldn’t say your slacking at all. :mechanical_arm:
There are two other Coffee phenos that need to up potted, I’ve been lazy.:grin:
I hope these can give some insight when you do get to them.

I was going to ask your opinion on the Chem 91 sk va x SSDD.
Are there any early indicators of the Chem leaner or is it better to judge later in flower?

4 Likes

Hmm little hard to tell on those since they’re still so young :face_with_monocle:
The first one at the top there with the big fat blade is likely a chem leaner. :thinking: the third one too. Same leaf morphology(they’re pointing the same directions) and it’s missing a blade and some other things.

I’d say the second and fourth are maybe the ssdd leaners :thinking:
The 91 isn’t variegated at all, but the ssdd has it in the line from the Chem D in the Appalachia used to make it.

Will be easier to know once they get bigger.

9 Likes

I figured it would be a little tricky with them being young.

Thanks, I’m not familiar with all the traits that are specific in lines. You have wealth of knowledge.

Has anyone starting Leaf morphology thread for specific traits in lines for future reference?

5 Likes

No, the leaf traits aren’t 100% meaning in any line, some have more weight than others, and it depends on the generation, but you could totally get a plant that is 100% clone of a mom but it puts out all the flowers from the dads line and vice versa.

It’s more, something to keep in mind and look out for, than to base your whole selection on :wink:

7 Likes