Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Dagga now has an Afghan repro. done by Bodhi.

12 Likes

Says only one in stock too

4 Likes

what’s the story with the dagga gardens website? I’ve seen these links pop up from time to time but don’t know anything about this seed bank.

why do they carry these unusual bodhi reproductions, but not bodhi’s hybrids? why is the pricing higher, and why is it 10 seeds per pack instead of the usual 11+?

14 Likes

It’s the seed bank for Future Cannabis Project, they get some relatively exclusive limited releases from B usually landrace/heirloom whether Nierka or Supernatural

13 Likes

Dagga used to be on breedbay

5 Likes

They’ve popped!

5x Laughing Lemon, 4x Joy Stick (and 5 Sowahh)

100% germination, which is nice.

Man that Blue Sunshine sounds lovely.

Amazing selection you have there @InTheWoods

32 Likes

I’d go for that cherry queen , everything I’ve seen it’s amazing. Huge yields and strong cherry smell

8 Likes

(not my grow) this is from ph_patrol tester pack of cherry queen

18 Likes

That Cherry Queen looks crazy! :facepunch:t3:

3 Likes

Thanks brotha, The variety was only possible from the help from generous OG members.

Hope you get some get epic phenos!

3 Likes

I didn’t know the story behind Dagga but I’ve bought Bodhi stuff from them 2 or 3 times and it’s legit. Never seen more than like 10 packs go up at a time.

7 Likes

Not the same guy. No affiliation.

Dagga is actually slang for cannabis in southern africa. Think ganja to Jamaica.

11 Likes

Im no chem expert, but I used to have the 91, D, and 4 as cuts, and grow lots of crosses of the 91. The real trait that stands out for me is the jumpy structure post 12/12. And by about week 4 the tennis ball smell should come thru real strong. It always does for me at least. I also find usually the more strong the tennis ball flavor in crosses, the more potency of that particular plant. Of course in F2s and atuff it’s a lot more all over the place, but those 3 things usually lead me to selections that get me real nice reviews.

15 Likes

Thanks brotha! I will keep my eyes and nose peeled for that jumpy tennis ball lady.

6 Likes

Oh Ok. Thanks for clearing that up

5 Likes

Saints Crossing coming down tomorrow at Day 70.

66 Likes

@BarefootAndBlazed Dressed for the occasion I see. Looking good!

10 Likes

Saint Stephen with a rose
In and out of the garden he goes

Big ol buds and with a vibrant fade, Beautiful!
Great job brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

10 Likes

Good looking plants there. Beautiful colour. She’ll taste amazing I’m sure :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Looks great! Looking forward to the smoke report.

6 Likes