Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

the eu beans took a day longer bc of the time difference :rofl:

3 Likes

Are Appalachian Thunderfuck seeds available from Bodhi strains hopefully open pollinated lines. Sttains , I never knew Bodhi until here on OverGrow The World , happy go lucky peeps ,growing green outdoors generations of tropical Lat 28 ,its been usually cold but growing 50 to 70 Temps wowee might grow out by my birthday ,February We Will Plants Some BigBuds from OG BUDS thanks YouAll Peace…

3 Likes

Weird. I just had really bad germ rate on a dragons blood hashplant v1. 3 out of 12 made it

1 Like

Ive seen both Hawaiian and Skunk in both those lines.

My guess is Hawaiian x Skunk, or NL5xSk like BasicSkunk(m39) and something else from the Déad fam.

2 Likes

Probably so lol, they’ve caught up to the Americans now, the 6 lavender jacks are the most vigorous it looks like, with the kali mist x everything’s neck to neck almost

5 Likes

A happy new year indeed.

Black Lotus F1 beans are popping, and @BackyardBoogie420 will be making F2 seeds for OG!

31 Likes

16 Likes

It was my fault. I mixed some used coco in with some new without thinking. I’m going to try them again in a little bit :slight_smile:

10 Likes

pagoda squad starting to take off

28 Likes

Found a hidden stash of 52 Vietnamese x Colombian x Afghani F2’s that I didn’t know I had. About 50-50 from the two females used, too.

This will be perfect to select from to make F3’s.

The VCA f2’s grow some of the headiest weed I’ve ever had. Every female. Blend up a bowl with 35% vca and it will make even the most boring weed so heady.

Making a personal stash of Staff of Life F2 beans right now, but maybe get to vca f3 by the end of the year.

23 Likes

Hey Y’all if anyone wants to try their luck at a pack of Bodhi’s Motorbreath 15 x 88G13HP…

I just started a giveaway for it in my giveaway thread I started but never fully got rolling, well after lagging this long I had to start it up!

16 Likes

Two Triple Goddess plants, flower day 23, both of which are covered in sacs.

So they’re trashed. I even found a few nannners on both of them, too, which, in my limited experience with hermaphroditic plants, is weird. Usually it’s one or the other, sacs or nanners, never seen a herm plant have both.

Neither of these plants are the Triple Goddess I mentioned last week, the one that I plucked like ten sacs off of. That one actually looks okay (for now). Of course, I did pluck sacs off of her last week, so… Yeah. I kind of fucking hate this line.

26 Likes

That’s a bummer man, FWIW they’re healthy looking plants… a credit to the grower at the very least

4 Likes

Haha, thanks. But yeah, I don’t think it’s anything I “did,” pretty sure it’s just this line. Like I said a while back, this is the first time I’ve had intersex issues with any of Bodhi’s gear. Pretty weird…

4 Likes

Bound to happen right? With as many at-bats as bodhi has genetically speaking your bound to whiff at least one of em, sucks you had to find the “winning” lottery ticket though

5 Likes

Ummmm… I dunno. I don’t think it’s “bound to happen.” Or it shouldn’t be, anyway, if you’re selling seeds.

9 Likes

That’s fair. Retracted.

5 Likes

Hey guys, first post here.

Lost all rationality over the past year or so and spent stupid amounts of money on seeds. Been a vicious cycle; the guilt from the overindulgence only remedied by buying more. Mostly Bodhi, then Karma, Lucky Dog and a few others. I’m on my second fridge and everything (exclusively for seeds of course). I know others here share this sickness. Many of you are also responsible for my purchases, haha.

Anyway, I’m imminently about to pop some of my bodhi seeds alongside some Sowaah from Karma. Wondering what you guys would recommend as my first Bodhi strain. Ideally, due to space I’d need something that finishes roughly in line with Sowaah’s 11/12 week potential. I can grow around 6‐8 plants, decided to run two strains.

I’ve been growing for years but I’m nowhere near as educated with regard to the different genetics as the majority of contributors to this thread. I’ve had to run the same strains for years out of necessity but now free to explore. I want to samle more Chems, OG’s and Sours but open to everything.

Here’s my Bodhi seeds, bought mostly from GLG and a handful from Attitude UK:

4x Shakedown Street - Chem D x Wookie 15
2x Hashplant D - Chem D x 88G13/HP
2x Chem D x Purple Unicorn
2x 4 Play - Chem 4 x Wookie
OMG 4 - Chem 4 x OMG

Herrer Hashplant ‐ Jack Herer x 88G13/HP
Purple Empress ‐ Vintage Jack Herer x Purple Unicorn

Sundance - Lemon Thai x Wookie
Purple Lemon Thai - Lemon Thai x Purple Unicorn F3
Laughing Lemon ‐ Lemon Thai x OMG

Pinball Wizard - Super Silver Haze x Wookie 15
Silver Unicorn - Super Silver Haze x Purple Unicorn

2x Black Triangle - Triangle Kush x 88G13/HP
Phone Home - Triangle Kush x Wookie

2x Triple Goddess - 3 Kings OG x Snow Lotus
2x Snow Monkey - GG4 x Snow Lotus

Higher Primate - WiFi x Wookie
Joy Stick - WiFi x Snow Lotus
Time Bandit - WiFI x 88G13/HP

Dragons Milk - Dragon Soul x Strawberry Milk
2x Love Gift - Kali Mist x Everything
Dread Bread - Mango Biche x OMG

Soul Mate - Pinesoul x Wookie
2x Soulfood - Pinesoul x 88G13/HP
2x Purple Soul - Pinesoul x Purple Unicorn F3
Old Soul - Pinesoul x OMG
Twin Flame V2 - Gogi Razz x Wookie 15

Pine Apple - Congo Kashmir x Lavendar Lemonade
Mom’s Lemon Cream Pie - Mother’s Milk x Lavender Lemonade
Big J x Lavender Lemonade

Midnight Cowboy - Mendo Purps x Wookie

Babylon Buster - Dreadbread x 88G13/HP
Blueberry Hashplant - Blue Dream x 88G13/HP
Deep Line Alchemy 4 - Kashmir 22 x 88G13/HP
Deep Line Alchemy 11 - Vintage Pakistani x 88G13/HP
Deep Line Alchemy 13 - Kandahar Black x 88G13HP
Head Gasket x 88G13/HP
Heavenly Hashplant ‐ Bubba Katsu x 88G13/HP
More Cowbell v2 ‐ GSC Thin Mint x 88G13/HP
Mothers Hashplant - Mothers Milk x 88G13/HP
Pure Land Hashplant - Congo Kashmir x 88G13HP
Sour Diesel (JP Cut) x 88G13/P
White Light Hashplant - The White x 88G13/HP

I’m not wealty by any means, this is pure overstretching of one’s resources.

@minitiger gutted to hear about those Triple Goddess’s, was at the top of my list, when I have more space I’ll run them and see what the crack is.

I wanted to run a G88 cross, particularly pinesoul, but i know the flowering time is closer to 60 days than 70+. Others high on the list are Shakedown Street, OMG 4, 4 Play and the Lemon Thai crosses.

I may well have read this, but my working memory is not great due to ADHD and being stoned when reading, but how does the Wookie and PU3 dad’s generally impact the flowering times of their crosses?

Much love to the community. it’s a great one that I hope to be a part of for a long time.

Cheers :v:

25 Likes

I loved the old soul I ran but it is closer to the 9-10 week vs the 11ish your looking for I could see some of the laughing lemons going for a bit longer with some lemon Thai phenos @SillySausage dreadbread I think also could get some of the longer phenos too

9 Likes

The 4play or om4, laughing lemon, phone home, maybe the pine apple or moms lavender lemonade would be my priority picks from that list.

The chem4 runs 12 weeks.
TK runs 11 weeks
Lemon Thai should be 11 weeks
Mothers milk tends to run 10-11 weeks

15 Likes