Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

This was just a run to test them out. If they smoke nicely, I have nine more seeds to increase with or breed with. I’m really liking the structure, smells and colors and a lot of aspects of it.

2 Likes

A bud that doesn’t even cover a mason jar lid is far from a large cola. One that barely covers 1/2 of a lid is anything but.
Just out of curiosity , how would you describe TK buds ?

3 Likes

I never said those buds you showed were large colas. Tk buds are kinda pointy almost foxtaily. Nice and hard. More color to them. I can probably dig out some old pics. I have the tk cut but i have not flowered it in almost a year probably. It seems most of the ghash crosses i have grown that leans to the ghash have those brighter green nugs without an abundance of orangy hairs.

2 Likes

Im quite certain these are some TK nugs from about a year ago.

11 Likes

See you lost me as we are clearly dealing with different definitions. In no way shape or form would I ever refer to something foxtaily as also rock hard and not once have I ever seen it used to described TK.
Pinecones is def prob more fitting then my golfballs. But not at all foxtaily .

Anyway I have nomore Bodhi to share atm , nor do I feel the need to continue this.
Happy New Year

6 Likes

Damn man. I didnt mean to offend you. I thought we were having a good conversation. I didnt feel like we werw argueing or anything. All i stated was that i thought those buds had the look of a lot of the ghash crosses i have grown.

4 Likes

I’ve been told my Triple Sunshine A has a blend of tk / ssdd traits and is more foxtaily / elongated than TK. I haven’t flowered the TK out yet to compare but those comments seem accurate based on pictures I’ve seen of the TK.

Trip Sun A - TK x SSDD

Trip Sun C TK x SSDD

38 Likes

I think i should have just said knobby and not foxtaily.

7 Likes

In a world where skunk #1 is sweet and wedding cake smells like fruity pebbles, I think your “mistake” is inconsequential.

11 Likes

That trip sun A does resemble a more foxtaily tk bud for sure. I like it.

2 Likes

You didn’t offend me at all . It is actually quite clear , by a few of your posts here and in other threads , that you are looking for an argument . I am not . I am simply trying to give me feedback on Bodhi genetics I have grown out.

Anyway thank you for reminding me why I have come to hate the internet so much.

Peace

3 Likes

Don’t worry about it, that’s just greenhighlander. He likes to see if people can really speak to the statements they’ve made; same as me, really. He’s alright, though.

And he only posts during the holidays, so… haha! Why do you only post during the holidays, greenhighlander??? haha. It’ll always be a mystery to me…

Anyway, I knew what you were getting at with that comment about the “GHash bud structure” of that Black Triangle f2 pic. I dunno if I’d make blanket sorta statements like that, but I knew what you meant.

10 Likes

Thanks For Sharing @syzygy , I enjoy Triple Sunshine , Happy New Years You All Growers…
Maybe we can share some Bodhi genes , Appalachia, Snow Lotus , Bubba Kush , Sunshine Daydream , I hear all you peeps sharing maybe we can share some ,good ole Pot SMOKERS HeadBangers good Luck to YouALL ,PEACE…

OVERGROW THE WORLD with Love ,happy smokers…lol…

6 Likes

@syzygy I wish I knew what I’d be growing in 2024! All but one of the Dragonsblood HP x OMG’s crapped out. So now there’s 6x Blueberry Hashplants just peeking out of some coco, instead of the Raspberry HP x Chocolate Trips I was actually looking for, lol! What’s next seems to always change every time I look in the vault :rofl:

9 Likes

It’s the thought that counts! I’m interested to see your take on the BB HPs. I only got to see 1 female from that one.

5 Likes

Bodhi-related increases planned for 2024:

-Smart Move
-C99 x Guava Hashplant by @paintedfire420
-maybe Cherry Unicorn but I want to plan that one a bit more

15 Likes

the eu beans took a day longer bc of the time difference :rofl:

3 Likes

Are Appalachian Thunderfuck seeds available from Bodhi strains hopefully open pollinated lines. Sttains , I never knew Bodhi until here on OverGrow The World , happy go lucky peeps ,growing green outdoors generations of tropical Lat 28 ,its been usually cold but growing 50 to 70 Temps wowee might grow out by my birthday ,February We Will Plants Some BigBuds from OG BUDS thanks YouAll Peace…

3 Likes

Weird. I just had really bad germ rate on a dragons blood hashplant v1. 3 out of 12 made it

1 Like

Ive seen both Hawaiian and Skunk in both those lines.

My guess is Hawaiian x Skunk, or NL5xSk like BasicSkunk(m39) and something else from the Déad fam.

2 Likes