Bodhi Heavenly Hashplant with grohio

Right? My brother in law is always waiting for it to cure. I’m rolling a joint while Im bucking the buds off branches. You gotta grab the smallest, dryest ones first to sample :rofl:

7 Likes

Heres a small bottom nug off one of the Space Monkeys. This is from the short coffee smelling plant.

30 Likes

I know what im doing after work.

20 Likes

The 4 purple unicorns and 4 black triangles have been topped and cloned. I will get pics of everything later tonight.

17 Likes

definitely watching your grow - have a pack of BT coming.

I see the new Peak PRO is out - are the new features worth the 4 bills vs. getting the prior model on discount ~$2 bills ???

4 Likes

I dont know. I own the original not the pro. So i can not compare them.

2 Likes

BT clones on the left and PU clones on the right.

14 Likes

And here are the parent plants.

15 Likes

Mike over at PeakSeedsBC does not fuck around. Got my seeds 7 days after i placed the order. And thats shipping from canada to the states.

19 Likes

He’s good people, did not care for his nl thou.
Still got a few other tings to look at.

4 Likes

I heard his c99 and his blueberry were both legit. He recommended the nl x c99 to me. Said he had one fantastic run of it under his belt with good reports from others as well. Said its big yielding and fast. We shall see. Im really stoked for the c99. @Greenhighlander turned me onto peak for the c99.

7 Likes

Love seeing Mike is still using the tried and true shipping method lol
His kush x’s are also something special. But ya the BB , C99 , Texada , and NL are legit . I have never run just his NL as it was never my thing , but know from many pictures I have seen and crosses I have run, it is legit.

7 Likes

Thanks for suggesting him to me. I had already known that @paintedfire420 had used mikes c99 in atleast on of his crosses that is loved on this forum. I spoke with mike quite extensively about his genetics. He was so passionate about the NL x C99 cross that i ended up purchasing. He said that it was super fast and super huge yielding with nice funky fruity terps. And his honesty with his untested crosses and the rest of his lineup makes it hard not to believe him. I think they both are going in my next round.

10 Likes

I’m struggling on not getting it…

8 Likes

oh, I’m definably following that one. I just checked out his site. interesting stuff.

1 Like

Fuck it, just get it.

4 Likes

So stoked to find this today!!! I have one more starting to fuzz up too.

22 Likes

challenge accepted !!!

10 Likes

Black Triangle

19 Likes

Individual plant pics

20 Likes