Bodhi Heavenly Hashplant with grohio

How ya liking these Grohio
I got a pack and a half I haven’t gotten to yet

5 Likes

So far nothing special is popping out at me. They have been easy going though. Once i got my cal/mag feed figured out it has been smooth sailing. No stand out smells yet. Time will tell. 2 of them have really good structures. I will get better pics of their structure tomorrow.

7 Likes

And here is the heavenly hashplants at my buddys house. The left front one has me intrigued. Completely different leafs then the other 3.

13 Likes

Heres the left front one. I counted atleast 11 fingers on them. Pretty cool looking.

14 Likes

Here are the other 3

17 Likes

There is gonna be some love maken going on in this tent in the very near future.

30 Likes

Killed off one of the Black Triangles yesterday due to it being male. Cupped the first Black Triangle clone today. The other have roots but not as many as i want before cupping.

18 Likes

Some Mango Hashplant seedlings i popped for my unkle. Hes not good at caring for babies so i do it for him. Lol

22 Likes

gotta look out for unck. Lol

4 Likes

Reds on a Budweiser can :sob: and I thought the Cardinals were special :sob:

4 Likes

Awesome looking cut. Keep using that technique. Looks like it works great :+1:

2 Likes

When I was a teen we would say Busch stood for beer u sissies can’t handle :joy: but I firmly agree it’s pretty much Budweiser or nothing I do like a blue moon once in a while but it’s a rarity

4 Likes

Blue moon is one of the few “craft beers” i can stand. And busch is my favorite cheep beer.

2 Likes

It seems as though your people may have gotten lost on the way to st.louis :sunglasses:

2 Likes

4 Purple Unicorns on the left and 3 Black Triangles on the right.

16 Likes

I did a stem rub on one of the Black Triangles and it smelled like chopped up green bell peppers. Not a very attractive smell and its the first time i have encountered it.

6 Likes

Pyrazine ! One of my favorite aromas in wine. Good Cabernet Sauvignon should always have this in my opinion. NZ Sauvignon Blanc is notorious for having loud pyrazines. Sorry to derail, Im a nerd !

5 Likes

Not derailing at all. Thanks for that bit of info. I had no clue. I sure as hell hope it dont taste like it smells. Lol

2 Likes

In my experience, that aroma leads to that distinct Bubba coffee flavor when the flowers dry. If you ever try a Carmenere red wine from Chile you will get a similar profile. Green bell pepper, bordering on jalp, with a roasted coffee thing. God I love Bubba ! Wish I had them terps right now

7 Likes

Yes. I was gonna describe it as a spicy smelling green bell pepper. Almost jalepeno smelling. You hit the nail on the head. Damn, i hope i get some nice bubba coffee terps and flavors.

5 Likes