Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Beautiful plant she is, (did you drop temps at night?) and a killer sounding cross you made! Terpelicious.

13 Likes

T-stat is set to 69*, so it didnā€™t get too cold. I think most of that is natural. The Orange Verde from HBK purpled up a lot too. That OV has been my favorite smoke lately. The jar smells like orange juice without the astringency. Earthy mossy taste with a hint of orange peel

20 Likes

Iā€™m glad I pushed it closer to week 10. Plant has packed on more frost. I am going to give it one or two more days and chop the air guitar .

45 Likes

Holy hell. Those are some bats!

7 Likes

I say always week ten on anything that doesnā€™t look absolutely crispy, and it hasnā€™t been wrong for me yet other than maybe I want some earlier buds this time for the raciness because everything I have is a little too smooth. It seems like in more strains than not, any loss in terps is worth the extra frost and bulk in days 61-70

14 Likes

What kind of smells you getting off her stoked to finally see that one grown out :grin: looks killer @anon74731205

8 Likes

Man it looks delicious! Wow bro! :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Definitely gas/ fuel but that could change once it cures up after a bit. And thanks for the kind words. Just trying to hold a candle to you guys.

10 Likes

Man idkā€¦ it looks too damn good to just be naturalā€¦ give yourself some creditā€¦ my vote is it was you!! :green_heart:
Amazing example :clap:

4 Likes

I always go off trichomes showing amber but this time I thought Iā€™d let the plant mature a little more. However in checking the calyx, itā€™s like 10% amber as of this afternoon so I think by Saturday at the latest Iā€™ll chop. Going to see how it look tomorrow but 80% sure tomorrow is the day.

6 Likes

Na go an extra day haha make that shit DANK!!! :rofl: ā€¦
not that it isntā€¦ MAKE IT DANKER!! LOL

5 Likes

Forgive me for acting like a fanboy, but I posted about my volunteer blue tara on my IG and got the man himself to drop a comment. Figured this was the crowd that could appreciate something like that, made my night

42 Likes

Black Triangle day 69 (nice!)

56 Likes

Looks nice. Whatā€™s the smell like on em? I just popped some for my next grow. How was the stretch/lack of it?

8 Likes

Hey other ex or current RIU folks, ReallyBigJesusFreak ā€œRBJFā€ AKA Dino Party Chucking Co. will soon be at GLG.

He previously tested for Bodhi and later utilized Bodhi genes in some of his Dino Party strains. As Strayfox, Doc D., Snow High and LED Seeds have done.

24 Likes

Dino Party is legit! His latest drop has a cross of Bubbashine HP x (Chem ā€˜91 x Gelato #45)

12 Likes

Yup I dig his stuff - thatā€™s where I sourced the bubbashine HP f2s that Iā€™m making F3s from now. I think heā€™s out of those as freebies, but thereā€™s a lot of cool crosses with black light fantasy and other bodhi strains.

16 Likes

Follow that guy on IG, seems like heā€™s got good vibes had no idea he was in the bodhi universe, like him even more now

11 Likes

Coolā€¦ butā€¦ Iā€™d like to see breeders get back to the basics and rehunt the originals before making crosses from crossesā€¦ that were from other crossesā€¦ that came from other crossesā€¦ lol
Seems like that is the reason for strains losing their balance or high end buzzā€¦ or long lasting buzzā€¦ like there I some diminishing because of all the intermingling or somethingā€¦ idkā€¦ but marjuana is NOT as good as it used to beā€¦ especially with purposeful separation of cbd and thcā€¦ and to be clearā€¦ F**k rollitup :laughing: bunch of wanna be Troll young smartass punks was my experience on riuā€¦ couldnā€™t be a lamer place to try to learn or hang outā€¦ seems like a competition over there to meā€¦ people always working against other peopleā€¦ thatā€™s why we are still playing in the sandbox while aliens travel the universeā€¦ shameā€¦ human mentalityā€¦ so competitiveā€¦so childlikeā€¦

7 Likes

I do recall Black Light Fantasy having a ā€œshit smellā€ but not Soar, Eternal Sunshine or several other Bodhi strains that Dino (aka ReallyBigJesusFreak) grew.

True RIU is a magnet for immature Troll behavior but there was/are good, helpful people there. But the Trolls are why i am only on OG and BreedBay now. RIU did at times feel too much like my High School so iā€™m here instead.

And sharing knowledge and SEED TRADING w good people here on OG, f*ck yeah!

14 Likes