Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

I’ve had good luck popping old seeds…mostly because I’ve been putting them in the fridge once I get them for over a decade…

8 Likes

Random rant but relevant I guess

As I smoke on some DLA 5 S1 I get on to the skunk magazine website for the first time. Immediately hit the search bar. Type in those magic 5 letters. B-o-d-h-i.

Who do you think popped up first in the results?
Green Bodhi. Green freaking Bodhi!

Icing on the cake is there is nothing about the actual Bodhi, smh .

24 Likes

She is a beauty !!

6 Likes

frost monster on this ssdd bx number 5 pheno outdoor @HolyAngel :grin:

51 Likes

You gotta spell it cookie fam style…b-o-h-d-i

14 Likes

Hooked on phonics

7 Likes

Oh wow she looks absolutely fantastic out there! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

That SSDD bx #5 looks like her Great Grandma, the “frosty monster” Bubba Kush. Where even the trim leaves are top shelf.

8 Likes

@craigson15 has a few old packs up for grabs on IG

16 Likes

Wow good thing I’m on seed buying sabbatical because those Pagoda 13 and A13 x SL packs would be going straight into the fridge if I hadn’t blown my wad for the season.

14 Likes

Craigson is a very good human. He sent some awesome rare freebies when i got seeds from him before.
I haven’t popped my seeds yet but he is a legit oldschool OG member.

14 Likes

Fk I need that pagoda why right now of all times :sweat_smile: so tempted…….but moneys tight rn must resist if anyone gets it please f2 :joy:

10 Likes

I’m on a hiatus from my seed buying sabbatical.

But I’ve been targeting very specific seeds. Like Chocolate Thai repros from AK Bean Brains…and some of the final Wookie releases from Mr B.

17 Likes

Jbc has a restock coming from akbb including chocolate Thai

11 Likes

Are we all on a collective buying freeze after burning through expendable cash for the year or is it just me and @DesertHeartGardens

12 Likes

Nope , I’m tapped out and not buying unless it’s something I can’t live without.

8 Likes

Yeah I’m the same. I’ll try for the Panama x dla5 knowing I don’t need it.

8 Likes

Tapped like a mofo. Hoping I can snag a pack of that Appy F3 soon, but that’s it. Had massive truck repairs and xmas bs this month.

11 Likes

I got tracking from Shoe about an hour ago. So keep your eyes on the drop, he said he would list them on the site after pre-orders were shipped.

14 Likes

Man that’s got me looking too, you gonna F4 that??? Lol

7 Likes