Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

I’m still depressed…:pensive::joy:

11 Likes

So glad someone in the VAcrew grabbed some!! Keep seeing the “sold out” sign by the time I see it :frowning: was on a seed buying freeze anyway but ya know lol

16 Likes

That’s how I feel. I know he’s in Nova, but that’s a short road trip for swaps, trades, sharing, and gifting.

And I know there’s more than a handful of us in RVA so if anything stellar needs to be saved in clone form, I’m sure we have some good hands taking care of everything.

11 Likes

Yea it’s not that far. Fxbg is a good halfway point too. Always down to share! If anyone wants to test any of these Blue Sunshine crosses let me know and I’ll mail some when they’re ready. Everything is hanging up in the dry tent until after xmas. Do you all think that drying them in the tent at 60/60 for 3 weeks is good for seed stratification?

16 Likes

Says all sold out when I just checked. Thank you for the link

7 Likes

Wifi 43 x Kashmir
Don’t make fun of my California Light Works led purple light, I think its about 10 years old now and still kicking! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

27 Likes

Wifi 43 x Kashmir F2’s should be ready by spring! :crossed_fingers:

16 Likes

Sounds great :+1:.

4 Likes

Laughing Lemon from this Summers outdoor full season, organic. Great lemon terps, smells like strong sage when burned. Uplifting dreamy high shares some similarities to the Dreadbread.

56 Likes

Welcome, @gringocook !! That looks amazing

8 Likes

I’m convinced this is from the Thai. Most Thai crosses I’ve smoked have had that uplifting “woooooow” effect. Nice bud! Laughing Lemon is one I’m sad to have missed out on

14 Likes

Did the appy drop already happen at HG and sell out or still to be posted?

9 Likes

Not yet. Coming soon!

17 Likes

Phew that’s what I was hoping

7 Likes

Fresh info for the Appy drop

24 Likes

Thanks for sharing this one, I was looking all over the discord for info and coming up short

7 Likes

Wonder wookie note: Noticed a nanner with small amount of seeds on a lowest larfnug around day 64. Doesn’t seem to have spread much pollen around, just the bud that had the nanners. This is the second of 3 to show some instability, the other was a top nug nanner around day 40 - likely due to a minor heat spike in the tent. So that’s 2/3 that showed minor instability. So much for it being an easygoing troublefree strain :stuck_out_tongue: They do smell amazing however and have nice large buds. Looking like day 70 harvest for them - still a few white hairs at day 64 and I’d like to give a few other strains enough time to finish up.

18 Likes

what a drag, sorry about your banana problem bud

8 Likes

It happens! Just wanted to get the word out so others know to look for it with the WW. My tents and methods arent perfect by any means.

11 Likes

The pinesoul male is super interesting to see as I never grew out a male. Preservation project is going good so far :joy: . Unfortunately the build a soil lite was far lighter than I thought and should have amended it sooner, but live and learn. Stick to the 3.0 going forward.

21 Likes