Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

whose are right? appreciate the shared info!

7 Likes

looks like thrips from here… if you zoom on the big fan leaf you can see one in the center of one of the leaflets

9 Likes

Yep, dealing with those bastards too. Got pred mites on the way, but chugging along.

5 Likes

Is this in a SIP? Glad I saw what you said about the BAS Light soil. I was gonna fill up another SIP with Light since that’s all I have left…

5 Likes

It’s in the ac infinity sip’s . I’m sure it’s fine if you amend it a week or two ahead of putting a plant in it. However , I won’t be buying the BAS light going forward. The 3.0 for a few bucks more is far superior in my opinion.

8 Likes

Goji male? Or Soul Food? Pinesoul is a clone only female.

BAS Light also throws down, but everyone has different preferences.

5 Likes

Just randomly wanted to say hi to everyone and seeing that H&L Appy drop soon, and this being a bodhi thread wanted to add that I’m currently growing out 3 (B’s cut Goji og x Appy F4-H&L-) By Copa genetics* Special testers from breedbay support pack* and 2 Twin flames (B’s cut Goji og x wookie 15) really curious to see how different or similar they will be… both Twin flames showing female. and 1 of Copa’s a female, 1 a male and 1 still deciding what it wants to be when it grows up… really excited for this run!

17 Likes

Pine queen * sorry I get that and my clone confused.

3 Likes

The variegated appalachia kind of gives me the heebie jeebies. Probably because hemp latent viroid and hemp mosaic run rampant here in the oregon legal market.

I’d love to see someone get that stuff tested for viroids, preferably one of the breeders or seed banks.

12 Likes

16705303777599065009413817973599|281x500

Few bud of some Rainbow serpent (Dragonsoul x Wookie 15) I just got into jars. Last picture shows crazy foxtail bud structure that some the biggest buds made

34 Likes

Ssdd bx pheno 4 outdoor

buds on this thing are getting so massive

Old soul 1

Ssdd bx 5

Ssdd bx 4 5 gallon

Ssdd bx 3

47 Likes

I think this is a pic of The Rainbow serpent (Dragonsoul X Wookie 15) week 8-9 in the back there and a (Reese’s cut x Gsd f6) in front of her. It’s hard to tell and difficult for me to upload here not all my files work. But yes that’s her in the back… regardless everything in this thread is looking beautiful and every single one of y’all should be proud of your beautiful work! and These 2 were taken probably around week 7ish I wanna say

37 Likes

That is an impressive Bodhi collection!

3 Likes

BLOCKHEAD BX F2
41 days

47 Likes

Just got the appy f3! 18 in a pack! Super generous. Was hoping for an extra seed or 2.

20 Likes

Holy shit that’s awesome! I was worried about only buying one pack lol

13 Likes

I didn’t check the other pack, I didn’t want to open it. The Ole betsy seeds have 10 in each, can see through the bag.
2 in the shot glass, come on!

12 Likes

Dang brother you gonna make f4s of the appy??? @Slammedsonoma420 I’m sure I’m not the only one who would love to see that happen on here!

12 Likes

I wish I had the room. Just going to pop 2 and see what comes up. Going to hopefully run a golden triangle, black triangle, and Appalachia next go round. May end up pollinating a branch of the appy with some reversed golden triangle pollen, if i get an appy female. The f3 i got were on pre-sale, so they will be available for sale tomorrow or Monday on headie. I also wouldn’t step on h&l toes making f4 of their beans if they plan on keeping the line going, which it seems like they are.

16 Likes

@Slammedsonoma420 yeah I get you about stepping on toes that’s very true I must’ve not thought about that in this stoned moment lol

But that sounds like an awesome plan I’ll be watching excited to see how it plays out for you with the reversal pollen and all !

7 Likes