Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 3)

There was an orange sunshine preservation done here, you might have luck tracking down f2s in trade, I got like 8 in a trade! I think it was a really early ssdd male release, probably hard to find at this point.

13 Likes

Donā€™t forget Silver Sunshine!

9 Likes

Yeah I did forget about that oneā€¦ I have that one too. I havenā€™t heard anything impressive about Silver Sunshineā€¦ so I never give it much thought.

The only thing Iā€™ve ever grown out with Super Silver Haze in its lineage was an old hybrid from Dynasty called Spiderbite. It was okayā€¦ didnā€™t really knock my socks off or anything. My buddy grows something called Silver Kush that he really likes. SSH just never really interested me much.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve also smoked Silver Kush and liked it a bunch. Thatā€™s why I have a pack of Silver Sunshine.

5 Likes

You might have luck asking @50State on the orange sunshine .

11 Likes

Providing an update on the air guitar. Itā€™s quickly become my go to smoke even though I have several different strains available to me ready to go.

15 Likes

Real SSH in the Netherlands is absolutely amazing, as well as their Amnezia Haze and Lemon Haze.

I got pinball wizzard and silver sunshine. If I had known the dads better I would have went with the Super Silver Hashplant, but Im hopeful to find some nice phenos in the PW and SS. I will pop one of those packs soon as my Chem 91 x SSDD is going into flower now.

18 Likes

Regarding those Blueberry x A11gā€¦ f2s, preservationā€¦ whatever you wanna call it. I got a reply from Bā€¦ he says itā€™s a goā€¦ and wellā€¦ you can take what you want from the replyā€¦ Iā€™ll post it hereā€¦

I hope this makes yā€™all happy. Always good to hear from the B man.

50 Likes

alot of the strains that are available now will be extinct soonā€¦ its been a hard couple of years

:eyes:

Wonder if that means the loss of more males?

22 Likes

Nice, thatā€™s great to hear. Thanks @MonsterDrank.

11 Likes

Wonder if heā€™s getting out of the seed game? No tester program, pretty much gave permission to do whatever with whatever, ā€œhard couple of yearsā€, ā€œlife is changeā€ā€¦ I thought he said he was restarting the tester program this year or something though?

15 Likes

Thatā€™s what I was thinking @HolyAngel

9 Likes

It wasnā€™t long ago Bodhi said his focus was going to move towards his Supernatural Selections catalog. Heirloom, classic, & unique terps & effects were his exact words.

Iā€™m sure based on what heā€™s sayingā€¦ a good change is coming and who better to lead the charge towards this future direction? Heā€™s always been a man of positivity.

Iā€™m excited to see what the future holds.

21 Likes

Oh boy. Here we go againā€¦ :joy:

4 Likes

Hey yā€™all so Shoe over at Headie Gardens got the new drop of strains in!

I just snagged the Pleiadian hashplant that I couldnā€™t afford last week from BDSC when they got the drop, so now Iā€™ll have most of the new strains but electric hashplant, and I didnā€™t grab soul food either but maybe in the near future Iā€™ll snag a pack of those tooā€¦

12 Likes

This makes me wonder if I should start to f2 everything going forward for myself

14 Likes

Thatā€™s what I just readā€¦ at the least for yourself.

14 Likes

Man thatā€™s my plan these days no doubt F2 everything and share the goods @anon74731205

I was only not growing or paying attention to the industry for a few years to focus on family life and my physical health for a bit and then I was shocked to hear the news when Subcool died, and we lost BOG, Frenchy Cannoli, Josey Whales all in a couple yearsā€¦

I just hope I donā€™t wake up one day and hear B is gone too soon as wellā€¦

11 Likes

Iā€™ll wear googly eyes to remember him by

7 Likes

Picsart_23-01-08_19-10-17-997
An edit of a good one :eye:

20 Likes