Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Nice! Well that’s very encouraging ^^
I’ll probably try and work a couple in myself before the year is up.
:beers:

6 Likes

when its mentioned the buzz is strong my interest goes way up, sorta have my medicines picked out, but still looking for a old days buzz or stone

5 Likes

Just in case any one didn’t see the latest drop coming to GLG :slight_smile:

BODHI Spring 2021 New Releases Coming to Greatlakes Genetics in February 2021

Rainbow Serpent (dragonsoul x wookie 15) 9 weeks *cedar citrus patchouli *gas earth snake skin *onion * deep transformative balanced benevolent effect

Imperial Majesty (pure og x 88g13/hp ) kush earth hash gas * 9weeks irie warm deep* euphoric* heady

Umeboshi (killer queen x wookie) black cherry* red berries* aqcaimedicinal herbs lavender 8-9 weeks terpped up balanced reality shifter*

Happy Trails (pure kush x lao muang sing x wookie) (9 - 10 weeks) pineapple* spruce haze grape* musk melon* earth* euphoric* happy* dreamy* calm* up

Passionfruit Hashplant. (pure kush x lao muang sing x ghash) (9 - 10 weeks) tropical fruit salad* agave nectar* lemon headspina colodanail polish* big vigorous plants* balanced full spectrum high*

Master of Muppets (vintage master kush x wookie 15) sweet earthy spicelavender soapsangria*muppet feet * 8-9 weeks euphoric mindful melter

Snuggle Funk (vintage black domina x 88g13/hp). 280 9 weeks* earth roasted nuts sour dough* gas* sweet kush* culinary herbs… *comforting inner massage night cap munchies

Purple Mana (mana x purple unicornf3). 10-12 weeks* soapy lemonskunky citrussweet candyclean laundrytequila up mindfull* good times* motivational* long lasting LIMITED

Wonder Wookie (williams wonder x wookie) (9 weeks) pear lavender apricot* guava* citrus* balanced* resistant* heavenly aroma….

Purple Soul (Pinesoul x Purple Unicorn f3) (9-10 weeks) pine* tea tree citron purple gas 10 weeks. pressure drop* inflatable joy helmet* dreamy* focused* artistic……

Jager Hashplant (jager x 88G13HP). (9 weeks)* orange juice* star anise mullberry gym socks* dreamy* narcoticold school vibeLIMITED

Supernatural Selections:

ss018 Laughing Lemon (lemon thai x omg) 9-11 weeks…. lemon and lemon* up trippy social happy spears of old school hybrid delight*abundant

Nierika:

Mexican Death Sativa (100 packs total) 11 packs per vendor $108 retail (charity release)

Alright Alright!! :partying_face:

38 Likes

Just when I thought I was getting my seed buying under control.

10 Likes

thank you. i hadnt seen this yet. that jager hashplant is calling my name

10 Likes

Wow that’s an awesome list! Where did you peep that?

I ran testers for those Lush (pure kush x loas) x ghash if anyone wants to check it out. Now that it’s released I’m free to spread the goodness! Bodhi Summer Tester - Lush X 88G13/HP

19 Likes

Damn, I wasn’t really interested in anything on that list until you posted your grow log. Now you got me really thinking :thinking:

That Wonder Wookie sounds like it’d be pretty good too…

10 Likes

Dragboat Jeffie posted it
https://www.z-labs.nl/community/topic/67-bodhi-info-sharing-thread/page/21/?tab=comments#comment-89759

And I just got an email now.

21 Likes

Thanks for posting. Awesome

4 Likes

I just picked up all the remaining old stock I could find (gyspy eyes, magneta hashplant, om4, blue sunshine) and now the new drop :sob: :smile:

Here’s the Dragons Milk musty mothball soap cut I kept (the jar smells musty but when u crack a bud you get 100% clean soap in the nostrils) going for one more run before retirement

28 Likes

Master of Muppets sounds like something up my ally

11 Likes

What steps can I take to ensure I get one of those Mexican Death Sativa seed packs? Do I just need to sit at the computer and furiously refresh the day of the drop? If I do get one, I promise to either do a preservation run or donate them to the preservation run if I’m unable to grow.

14 Likes

It’s a shame some of the most wanted ones are so limited. I used to stress myself out by being ready on drop day to get certain packs but over the years it has just gotten harder and harder as more people get interested. As much as I want this one as well I stopped bothering with the rare stuff cuz I’m likely going to be disappointed in the end when someone else gets the purchase because they’re quicker. Mexican Death Sativa would definitely be my number one on that list but in my eyes I’m unlikely to get it even if I had the money and was ready the exact minute the drop happened.

10 Likes

Meow is not the time for jokes!

7 Likes

I’ve got more experience than I would ever admit with auction sniping in Forza 4 :rofl: It’s nothing to brag about, but I’m going to give this a go. It would be great if a bunch of us could collaborate. I take one vendor/seedbank, some one takes another, and so on, and then whoever (or several of us) gets a pack does a preservation run. It’s not a terrible idea, imho. I’m on a pretty tight budget, but feel like this might be worth it.

13 Likes

Kinda curious about the laughing lemon - not gonna lie :slight_smile:

7 Likes

A friend of mine brought me back some of that Jager that a buddy of his grows in Oregon a few years back and it really did smell just like Jager. I can’t remember what it tasted like, but I do remember really digging the high. I dunno if that’s what Bodhi used in that cross, though. Coulda just been a strain that they called Jager because, well, it smelled like Jager.

Funny, the last time I got a tester list from Bodhi, which was probably a year and a half ago or two years ago, there was a “Yeager” hybrid on there. I remember thinking,”Yeager? Like Chuck Yeager, the test pilot from the 50’s and 60’s? The dude from The Right Stuff?” haha! I’m certain I even googled “Yeager cannabis strain” and tried to find what it was, because I was so curious. I love that book (the movie’s pretty good, too). I guess Bodhi just misspelled it…

@Eudaemon If you miss out on those Mexican Death Sativas, Doc D has MDS crossed with his Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger). I just ordered three packs haha, along with three packs of his Colombian Gold x Dragons Energy. Should be arriving today, actually.

17 Likes

jager (or sometimes black jager) is a PNW hindu clone cut. It’s a major outdoor producer which harvests early and yields well. I would describe the smell as anise, citrus rind, and mint. It hits hard and kind of harsh, even in a vape. Very spicy flavor.

18 Likes

Yeah, anise for sure. And it seemed like a major producer, just because the friend of mine who brought it back from Oregon gave me a bunch. I was like,”Dude, this is way too much, I don’t need all this,” and he was like,”My buddy had a ton of it, gave me way more than I wanna smoke…” haha. And when I say “gave me,” I mean “giving it away.” That’s not some code for “sold me some,” haha!

13 Likes

Cut my first spirit train today- very seeded. This is the first of 7 open pollinated females I got from the pack. Full grow log here:

32 Likes