Bodhi Testers Summer 2020 - Passionfruit Hasplant (Lush X 88G13/HP)

I just received the beans in the mail today. I’m pretty excited to get growing but will have to wait 2 weeks for things to clear out of my current grow. Has anyone grown Lush or any crosses of it? It’s new to me and I’m thinking there could be a lot of variety in these. Hopefully the hashplant will tame any of that Laos sativa in there.

Lush = Suge Pure Kush cut (bubba style) x Laos (Purple/Green Muang Sing Landrace Sativa)

39 Likes

Awesome! If I could be reliable and get myself to do a journal I would love to test for bodhi again one day.

Not sure what Lush is sadly!

7 Likes

You got me jealous I remember seeing Kodama in the Bohdi thread just recently said it reminded them of sour blue jolly ranchers. Can’t wait to see this one good luck with these.

7 Likes

@Stickyjones posted Kodama in the Bodhi plant thread post#823. I can’t figure out how to link to it.

5 Likes

I’m on board. This should be interesting and a complete crapshoot on what you could get.

7 Likes

Pulling up a chair…lawn chair. Thanks for the show!!

4 Likes

Watching the show :grin:

2 Likes

Nice one !! Pulling up a chair and ready for enjoying the show!

4 Likes

I got the same testers, cant wait to see how they turn out

6 Likes

Phew that took longer than I wanted. Finally able to pop these testers. As with most Bodhi stains, I’ve got 100% vigorous germination. Let the fun begin!

Side note, I’ll be growing these along with a clone of Grape Ape that a grower friend of mine had in his arsenal.

27 Likes

I’ve popped my testers aswell, I got gmo ×wookie, and chemd/purple unicorn ×wookie. I’ll be stopping by. :v:t5:

5 Likes

Wow, sounds like you’ll have some winners there. You going to be documenting them here? I’ll definitely check it out.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’ll probably get em over on my thread hello I’m James. To save space…or over at my last bodhi tester thread.

6 Likes

Nothing too exciting yet. Looks like cannabis to me. Good growth and health. Just up-potted today.

28 Likes

They all look very healthy I’ll tag along

3 Likes

Yup! Lookin’ good. Keep us posted. Very interested to see how this progresses.

4 Likes

Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Another week later and right on course. Starting to see beginnings of preflowers so sexing is only a week or so away.

31 Likes

Very eye pleasing set of plants you have there! Best of luck

3 Likes

Thanks! They are VERY quick growing it seems. I’ve already identified 2 girls and 2 boys. In just 4 days since the last update they have grown much larger in size.

I was expecting more thin-leaved phenos with the Laos but I’m not too familiar with it. Seems like these are pretty broad leaf to me. Bubba Kush and G13HP in there, makes sense. Overall they all seem to have pretty much the same “look”.

Once sexed, I will be topping the females to help them fit my flower tent. I still have another month veg to go until I make the room to flip them.

25 Likes