Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Bodhi’s Cherry Queen definitely has spear shaped flowers that are dense as fuck. I just pollinated one of my Cherry Queen cuttings with Herijuana pollen and another one of the same cuts with Blowfish pollen. Still unsure if the Blowfish pollination was successful, but the Herijuana pollination definitely was. I don’t usually name any of the hybrids that I make, but after I did the Herijuana pollination, I thought Cherrijuana had a nice ring to it haha. I will hopefully get around to making Cherry Queen F2s at some point, as I still have cuts of my male and quite a bit of his pollen in the freezer as well. Fun times. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

18 Likes

I am new to Bohdi and his gear,but it seems a safe bet that whatever is here today will be gone tomorrow. Looking at the way things have gone.

7 Likes

When/where did you get your Herijuana beans?

4 Likes

Stank, them come from pedros community run?

2 Likes

I acquired Herijuana seeds last year from my friend. He has asked to remain anonymous and I always do my best to respect everyone’s wishes. Positive vibes…

In all honesty, I am going to have to go with a solid “maybe” haha. I am old.

My friend sent me a handful of Herijuana seeds last year. We do quite a bit of gifting/trading. I recall the seeds being tiny, almost immature looking seeds, very similar to the Herijuana seeds that Mota sent me ~10 years ago. My friend may have mentioned something about a co-op seed run, but that may have been in regards to a different cultivar as well. Again, I’m old haha.

He did a run of the Herijuana recently and let his male pollinate his female to fully seed her. He collected quite a bit of pollen from the Herijuana male and sent me some around December. I separated it into a bunch of packets (as I always do when I collect pollen) and put it in my pollen storage in my freezer. He also said that whenever the USPS gets back to somewhat normal after the first of the year, he would send my a nice sack of the Herijuana seeds that he just made to pass around as I see fit. I owe him a care package of some hybrids that I finished recently as well. I will have to inquire again where he sourced his Herijuana seeds. Hopefully any of that shit I just wrote is useful haha. My apologies if not. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

11 Likes

I got heri going also.
Still babies yet.

Mine came from Chris w/woodhorse.
Same beans as you got just an fgen or 2 less.
Originally done with Mota in a colab.

10 Likes

@stanknugzz77 is legit. Y’all don’t fuck with him haha! If he says he has Herijuana, he’s got Herijuana haha.

8 Likes

about to get some herijuana in the mail

3 Likes

Possible Bodhi group buy…how do you get in touch with him directly?

4 Likes

You dont…

7 Likes

Hmmm…well then. Plan B it is.

3 Likes

Mrs bodhi has a IG account. But, it has seemed to go private in the last couple months. Theres a plantmoreseeds IG account as well. But, it clearly states no DMs please. And, it seems he has been silent on all forums here lately. Kind of disappointing.

14 Likes

Perfectly said. No more info necessary…

1 Like

it looks like mrs bodhi change the instagram name from mrs_bodhi to miss_bodhi, but i doubt it’s active. they shut down the etsy store for now as well.

9 Likes

Yeah maybe they’re taking a step back to reassess after a tough 2020. I know I am.

Might as well give them the space.

19 Likes

Hmmm hope everything is Ok.

I know times are tough but hopefully not breaking up families

6 Likes

Sunshine 4

38 Likes

hmm yield doesn’t look too great on that but it sure looks nice, and frosty too. What’s the nose on it?

9 Likes

Black Triangle at 49 days.

36 Likes

Correct terrible yield. I guess its tested at29% and shes as frosty as anything.
I couldnt get much smell off it but ive got so many ems and other plants going that my nose is whack when trying to smell buds.
Once dry and jarred Ill let u know better

18 Likes