Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Blue Dream is good it’s my second favorite blue strain behind Blueberry Cookies. Nothing wrong with it good tree.

4 Likes

Motorbreath x CK sounds like my kind of terps. Potency should be killer too!

5 Likes

Mendo sunshine nugz…:v:t5:

32 Likes

I have some of these sitting in the vault, came from the same person that gifted B those beans. I could be convinced to send them to someone, with the right set of circumstances in place.

10 Likes

Anyone ever run Tranquil Elephantizer? Seems like the perfect indica matchup

12 Likes

I think there was almost a seed run here but did not happen. but the grower disappeared with the seeds.

6 Likes

Weren’t there 2 different lines of Tranquil Elephantizer? One with the mother being Snow lotus and dad being '88G13/Hp, the other with the mom and dad being reversed?

6 Likes

I ran the tranquil elephantizer remix and REALLY REALLY wish I still had it around. Not entirely sure the differences but the female I remember specifically was an amazing plant, formed nice spears of potent bud that was great for the body and helpful for sleep.

Easy to grow and was a nice producer of heady meds.

10 Likes

It’s statements like this that make those of us with weak impulse control buy more seeds. :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Yeah that’s no joke, made me go back and eye that pack for a few hours before deciding against it :joy:

7 Likes

Yep, I know that internal dialog. It comes down to a process of elimination and two categories : NEED and DON’T NEED. It’s rough but necessary, sometimes. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Did anyone get the Mexican Death Sativa?

8 Likes

Let’s hope. We need to OG some of that around here. :wink:

5 Likes

Golden Triangle thats been in the jar a couple months now

50 Likes

Shit man that looks tasty. Howz the smoke?

6 Likes

Yep. I sent @Torontoke some F2 of both the v1 and the remix, and I believe he made F3 with each iirc. Lot of tire fire and hashy phenos if I recall.

You’d be hard pressed to get more potent meds.

17 Likes

Man, I’d like to get my hands on those as well as some Pura Vida F2’S and so many others old Bodhi lines.

4 Likes

I can share some pura vida from the OG run. :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

I was going to wait till the summer, but will be starting these MDS and possibly the Ciskai Sativa in the next couple of days.
Ak Bean Brains has a pack started of the Cornbread Mafia MDS and he thought it would be great to compare the 2 lines.
He lives close enough that we can do an actual smoke evaluation with them as well as share.

My ultimate goal is to preserve and pass along the genetics, like I do with most of my seeds, to those willing to ask.
I’m still unsure if I will do an open pollination or selective.

35 Likes

Perfect!
:pray: I would appreciate it.

6 Likes