Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

With everybody chasing skunk, i had to try the skunkhp

7 Likes

No worries . Someone here on OG will make seeds and share.
Those went fast, too fast.

4 Likes

Its probably hippy slayer 33Ɨ88g13hpā€¦bodhi said he made it to be a sick outdoor skunk.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s got to be it! I didnā€™t even think about it, but I think it did say ā€œ(hs33)ā€. Thanks for the insight!

4 Likes

I just read your grow log of the hippyslayerxg13hp @Jamescoldflame . Sounds good. Iā€™ll be growing them outdoors, so Iā€™m hoping there wonā€™t be any herm issues. Did you ever get to smoke any?

2 Likes

@katanaking00 is on the right track. :heart_decoration: same for @Northern_Loki :ok_hand: :+1:

Those limited releases, especially the higher priced charity releases, are meant to be preserved and shared freely. Same as all the Nierika releases and other special things. Guess we can be thankful bodhiā€™s not a greedy so-and-so like some of these folks releasing (or reselling) $500 packs. I bet if youā€™re really kind and generous, theyā€™ll make their way to you somehow, some way, someday. :slight_smile:

Dangit folks. I shouldnā€™t look at the drops. It seems foolish to consider getting a cash advance for a bodhi drop, yet thatā€™s where Iā€™m at. Thereā€™s 15+ bodhi packs Iā€™d buy from GLG if it was somebody elseā€™s money. Man those freebies. bodhi and Bad Dawg!

Must.
Resist.
Dangerous.
Impulsesā€¦

Itā€™s been said by a few old heads that bodhiā€™s Hashplant D might have broken the 7th seal to reveal the angel of skunks. Just a friendly FYI.

27 Likes

Yeah JBC also hooked me up with a freebie because I flew right through checkout with my pack of MDS. Got the BT x SM because Iā€™ve never been much of a skunk fan.

8 Likes

Yeah I have, I like it alotā€¦its not your typical skunk buzz its leave you stuck heavy.

4 Likes

If you pick one and get me an address itā€™s yours. Iā€™ve been running seeds from you in some form for a pretty long time now and itā€™s the least I could do.

10 Likes

Can anyone tell me what the Wookie and Snow Lotus pass onto their crosses? I know the 88HP is obviously making everything a hash plantā€¦ but I have no experience with the Wook and Lotus. Thanks.

4 Likes

Man, now thatā€™s the spirit of OG right there! :smiley: You have mail en route, by the way. :wink:

I truly appreciate the offer, but I already have too many seeds and not enough time or space. Gotta keep paying it forward!

Cheech Wizard preservation is a GO, and @The_Lazy_Hippie donated a second pack because thatā€™s just the kind of gracious guy he is! More OverGrow spirit! :smiley:

Three cheers for @The_Lazy_Hippie

HUZZAH!! :fireworks: :postal_horn:

bodhi wrote this about the Snow Lotus male: ā€œHis the star child of afgooey and a x19 leaning blockhead male (no sweetooth traits present) and lets the female traits pass through in a cross while uping the size, frost, and potency.ā€

Wookie brings major terps, often resulting in cedar, lavender, and bright citrus smells. He also brings quick flowering and small stature with vigorous branching and somewhat smaller yields. Good bug and PM resistance outdoors, too!

34 Likes

Oooh thatā€™s exciting! Best of luck on 100% germination for those Cheech Wizards ^^

10 Likes

Well you ever see something you cant live without the offer is there. Your giving nature Is appreciated for sure. Thatā€™s exciting, Iā€™ll be watching the mailbox. And cant wait to follow along the cheech wizard, green curry og sounds pretty darn special

14 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I was going to get that tooā€¦ I hope it doesnā€™t go missing like Chem Kesey seems to have. Iā€™ve been wanting to try that one since your review at Balloon Fiesta.

That BT x SM should be fire. BT is a good one, and SM seems to always be stacked with frost.

Happy to hear itā€™s a little stronger. I like the old-school skunks in smell, but the high wasnā€™t always the best.
(this was supposed to be a reply to @nube, @Tommy_McCain , and @Jamescoldflame ā€¦ I donā€™t know if i did it right for multiple repliesā€¦)

3 Likes

Dude, I am so with you on that. About six weeks ago, Aficionado had a drop of something called GTR, which they were touting as ā€œthe most sour, most fuel-yā€ strain theyā€™ve ever produced. Said they spent two years working on it. But only released 40 packs (?). And they were charging 600 bucks (SIX HUNDRED) for a pack. I was like,ā€Fuck it, Iā€™ll buy two packs, f2 them and give away all of the seeds.ā€ 600 dollars for a pack of seeds is fucking criminal. Fuck Aficionado.

So against my better judgment, I ordered two packs, got the confirmation email with an order number and was told theyā€™d contact me within 24 hours to arrange payment. One day went byā€¦ Two days went byā€¦ Three days went byā€¦ I finally started messaging them on their website, on their IG and also replying to the confirmation email I got. I did that every day for like five days before I finally got a response. Mind you, these are assholes that are charging 600 dollars for a pack of seeds. And I was spending 1200 on two packs. They canā€™t get it together enough to respond to an email in a timely fashion? I get better customer service from SHOE at headiegardens. And he ainā€™t charging 600 dollars for a pack of seeds.

Long story short, I didnā€™t get the seeds. Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t, though. Fuck them. I did get a 25% off coupon from them, but every time I go to their site, everything is out of stock :joy::joy::joy: What a fucking jokeā€¦

Best believe, though, that I have not forgotten this haha! I will, at some point, buy a couple packs of something (using that coupon, of course), f2 the shit out of them and give them all away. Revenge Seed Run! Iā€™m just waiting for them to have something I might like. All theyā€™ve been doing is those fucking Gelato/GSC hybrids for the last few years, which Iā€™m not interested in at all.

Anywaaayyyyyā€¦ Sorry for the rant. Back to Bodhi.

26 Likes

@minitiger Iā€™m totally sending you some coins whenever you decide to do that !!

12 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: No way, dude, no money for this! Thatā€™s the whole point. Those GIFs are funny, though. That was kind of my attitude when I was trying to get those beans. ā€œFuck it, Iā€™m in!ā€ hahaā€¦

8 Likes

Thatā€™s something Iā€™ll sponsor without a blink :joy::joy::joy::sweat_smile:

Thatā€™s the right attitude when it comes to these f****!!

5 Likes

Yeah, it was either buying those seeds or getting in on GameStop :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::joy:

6 Likes

I have a cut of Chem Kesey that I keep around and a stud too. I really enjoy the femaleā€™s flowers. I pollinated different plants of the same CK cut with Herijuana, Monkey Balls, Cherry Queen and also a very small CK female with pollen from the CK male for a handful of F2s. I hope to be able to hit my Motorbreath #15 cut with pollen from the CK stud in a month or so. I anticipate some stupid fuel terpenes coming from that hybrid. Either way, those two cultivars should pair nicely. Fun times. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

14 Likes