Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Man, I’d like to get my hands on those as well as some Pura Vida F2’S and so many others old Bodhi lines.

4 Likes

I can share some pura vida from the OG run. :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

I was going to wait till the summer, but will be starting these MDS and possibly the Ciskai Sativa in the next couple of days.
Ak Bean Brains has a pack started of the Cornbread Mafia MDS and he thought it would be great to compare the 2 lines.
He lives close enough that we can do an actual smoke evaluation with them as well as share.

My ultimate goal is to preserve and pass along the genetics, like I do with most of my seeds, to those willing to ask.
I’m still unsure if I will do an open pollination or selective.

35 Likes

Perfect!
:pray: I would appreciate it.

6 Likes

Sure. Send me a message @Dope_Heffalump . :wink:

5 Likes

40 Likes

Nice. I got an F2 from MOTR going, looking forward to seeing yours.

7 Likes

Anyone have any info:

30 Likes

I like their branding!

No info though. Sorry.

Sativa research center sounds great. :seedling:

5 Likes

I’ve never seen Bodhi packs with that font. Where’d you get those?

7 Likes

Not mine, some instagram posts with little associated info attached. Certainly looks Bodhi like? Medicine Mountain?

4 Likes

I dont think its bodhi related but it looks mighty interesting.

7 Likes

Doesn’t look bodhi related to me, except for the packaging

8 Likes

Something seems familiar about it, as though I may have seen this somewhere at some point.

… Nothing to do with the alien abduction incident.

6 Likes

I have seen other breeders use the green zips and gold stickers before. Obviously capitalising on the familiarity with it.

11 Likes

I’m glad some people got Lucky Charms F2’s. Please tag me if you grow them out. :v:

10 Likes

I’ve never seen anybody but Bodhi talk about Big Sur Nigerian. But I don’t really pay too much attention to anything but what I wanna pay attention to. What’s it crossed with? I see a “T” and an “H” and something that might be an “O” or maybe a “C.” haha.

I agree with everyone else, that’s not the font that Bodhi typically uses on his label (which is the “papyrus” font, extremely common). BUT that Big Sur Nigerian is an ass-kicker. If there’s even a chance that it might be legit, I say grab it.

11 Likes

I’m a bit confused. The coop page says donator was @OrganicGorilla. And I don’t see your name on the signup list?

My thread is in the private lounge unfortunately.

2 Likes

I know there were at least two Lucky Charms runs. Someone did fems - but I forget who that was. I sent stock to @SamwellBB and I was hoping some of those made it out to people. If yours were from Sam (they’d be reg f2’s) I’d love to know how they turned out. :v:

Yeah, the whole trust level deal here is annoying. I was a tl3 but demoted lol.

10 Likes

Ah, I see. I’m growing from a fem seed that MomOnTheRun made.
Did those that @SamwellBB made not get distributed in the US like some other strains?

3 Likes