Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Haha yes so many good stories in all those books.
Always loved this st. stephen:
1969-02-28
all 4 of the feb 1969 fillmore west shows are incredible.

4 Likes

Oh my gawd, I’m such an idiot. I only just now realized that I TESTED THOSE GOLDEN HASHPLANTS LAST YEAR haha!!! Holy shit… No wonder I was like,”Yeah, those sound like they’ll be tasty…” That’s because it WAS tasty! Haha. It was actually some of the most delicious weed I’ve ever grown.

Yeah, I’d recommend anybody who’s interested in those should grab them. I only ended up with one female, but it was amazing weed. Told Bodhi he should absolutely release those, guess he finally did. I may actually have to buy a pack or two of that one. I smoked my last nug of it a few weeks back and was like,”Man, I wish Bodhi would release this one…” haha. Jesus… Sometimes I just don’t know… I really don’t… haha. Well, at least I have something to chuckle about for the rest of the day.

My grow report is on thcfarmer, if anybody’s interested.

17 Likes

I’m curious what cut of Golden Triangle bodhi used for that one. Do you know minitiger? I’m curious if it’s from bodhi’s own selection or someone else’s like tman’s? I tried to trade for or buy an F1 pack of the Golden Triangles several times and the people all flaked out on me.

9 Likes

I just checked the emails, there’s no mention of a specific Golden Triangle cut being used. But whatever cut he used, it was the right one haha. Looking at the info I sent to Mrs. Bodhi (are we still calling her Mrs. Bodhi?), I mentioned that there was resin or whatever you wanna call it just ooooozing out of the flowers and down the leaves, which I remember. It really was a pretty special plant.

I just looked at GLG, none of the stuff in that post was on their website. Is this some sort of release that’s limited to friggin’ IG or something? Because I actually do wanna buy a pack of those. It was just SUCH great weed. One of my favorites, for sure.

11 Likes

That was a preview of bodhis late summer drop. It says stay tuned.

6 Likes

Nope. I think she’s calling herself miss bodhi?

The release post says “coming soon.” I speculated about it on another thread here:

9 Likes

The top of the post says,”Dropping July 24th at midnight EST.” Wouldn’t that have been last night at midnight?

1 Like

Nah man, look closer. That’s the bottom of the post above it talking about a different breeder’s release date. the bodhi drop says “late summer” and “coming soon.”

5 Likes

Yeah, I saw all that stuff at the bottom. I thought that was an older post and then they just updated it with the “Dropping July 24” thing.

The internet’s confusing…

3 Likes

Some black triangle that came down on day 75

35 Likes

Wow, that’s just some straight-up “green bud,” huh? Or is it the lighting or something? I don’t see a single red/orange/pink/rusty hair anywhere. That’s cool.

I’ve got a couple Black Triangles in flower now, wouldn’t be upset if they turned out like yours. Green bud… haha.

10 Likes

exactly what I was going to say. Large and larfy colas crossed to small dense nugs can create some truly crazy plant structures.

9 Likes

It’s good. Nice thick hashy nugs. Super easy to grow. Isn’t fully cured yet, but smells are earthy funk. I was quite stoned after a few puffs off the blunt we rolled last night. Fingers were so sticky just chunking a nug into the grinder that I had to alcohol swipe them to roll without sticking to the wrapper.

5 Likes

There was a lot of swelling of the calyxes after the pistils died back, and yeah, nice thick, very resinous nugs, without much evidence of ever even having had pistils.

4 Likes

So you think maybe let them go a little longer than you normally would? Or a little longer than I normally would, I guess. I usually judge by pistils, my loupe is useless, and I normally chop when some of the pistils have died back, but not all of them. Maybe wait until they’ve all died back? Because I really do like the “green bud” looks of that nug you posted haha.

75 days sounds a little longer than I was anticipating, but I have some other stuff flowering that I’m fully planning on taking about that long, if not longer. I have no problem with letting the Black Triangles go 75 days at all. How’s yours smoking after 75 days? Heavy high? The BT’s are my sorta “Indica” strain for this round, so I wouldn’t be opposed to them smoking kind of lazy.

3 Likes

I’ve just been ignoring what the pistils do and waiting till I see cloudy/amber trichomes. Even at 75 days I didn’t see any amber yet. I don’t know if it is my set up, genetics, or what, maybe the vpd that I’m at, but this round has seemed to take longer. Maybe I’ve just always been chopping them too soon?

5 Likes

High Bodhi fans,

can anybody show me some 88 G13 Hashplant leaning pheno?

Thank you.

2 Likes

HP leaning pheno of DLA 5

30 Likes

I don’t have any pics, but have some notes on the 88g13hp male dominant phenos: structure - alternating nodes, smells - rubber, piney, jalapeno pepper (I almost got a hint of truffle from this note).
Just a couple but might help out!

7 Likes

Here’s a pretty informative thread (with lots of pics!) on ndnguy’s 88G13HP, which I believe was the one that Bodhi used: https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/88-89-g13-x-hashplant.59975/page-5

14 Likes