Bodhi Plant Guide

Hey Horse! Yep! I grew two different crosses. One was snow leopard, and there was one pheno in particular I really liked, but hellishly slow vegger. I forget the other tiger melon cross I tried, but same thing. Your plants are looking amazing as usual! Hope you and the Mrs are doing well! :v:

8 Likes

D60F

Chem 91 Sk Va x SSDD

Sun Ra

40 Likes

Pinball Wizard
F67.
7-gallon soil

pbw nug

Uplifting, mood boosting, clear headed motivating high, no crash at the end. Excellent before working out or doing anything active. I probably dig into this jar the most out of my latest harvest.

Strawberry Temple
F67. Harvest F69, early. I think 77 days would have been ideal.

I’m still testing these out, so not a full smoke report, but so far, man they are good. I didn’t expect them to feel so strong. It hits right in the eyes, so I get heavy eyes, not sleepy, just looks like I am high as hell. One or two has some citrus, creamsaver orange/strawberry flavor and smell.
The big one threw a couple nanners at the end. I found a couple while trimming and plucked one or two week 9 sometime.
I’m thinking about grabbing another pack for the future. GLG has a lot left, so I have a little bit of time to decide.

Thanks for looking.

51 Likes

It’s funny you see guys hype up packs as they drop, but those packs in stock at seed banks no one talks about and readily available always make me happy when I grow them!

20 Likes

Can anyone point me to the official bodhi thread on here? I need some help pricing some original rare packs and cant seem to find the thread on this forum.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Thanks man will be back and edit these posts makem bodhi plants in few months =) Great thread here everyone and thanks for contributing.

3 Likes

Kali mist x everything f14? one smells like rubber and :poop: and the other smells like rubber and skunk

26 Likes

The wife and I are starting a brand new journey with Cocoon and Phone home right now, indoor, living soil beds and waiting for 3 of each to break ground. Maybe with some luck we can get some desirable phenos hopefully one male and one female, that’s all we need. If Mother Nature blesses us with some crosses then I will give them away to all who want them!

14 Likes

Thank you for posting your thoughts. This is EXACTLY what i want from weed. Gonna get a pack of this while i still can.
Jack Herer does this for me but variety is nice.

10 Likes

Beautiful buds @syzygy!!

1 Like

9 female and 4 male Staff of Life about 6.5 weeks in veg

36 Likes

4 male Bushmans waiting to collect pollen

32 Likes

Great start! I ran the cocoon as testers, also ran a pack of loompas’ headband a while back. There’s definitely some fun stuff in there!

6 Likes

Here’s some girls @32ish days 11/13

Spirit Hashplant

Phone Home

Space Monkey

Time Bandit

44 Likes

Sun Ra
Chopped on day 62, one day shy of 9 weeks. Flowered under 11/13 lighting.
Slight earthy kush scent and taste. Something else there but cant describe it. I’ll do a better smoke report later when they all cure more.

Chem 91 SK VA x SSDD 2
Chopped on Day 62.

Earthy kush, slight funk scent and taste.
Strong branches. Dense buds.

Chem 91 SK VA x SSDD 4
Chopped on day 70
Could go 77+ days to really finish.
Funky basement scent. Dense buds, Easy to grow.

Chem 91 SK VA x SSDD 1
Chopped on day 70
Similar to #4 and could see 77+ days. Dense buds.
Funky basement scent.

She did throw male parts a couple bud sites in week 3. I will run her again to see if it happens again and maybe was triggered by very low temps at night during a cold snap.

44 Likes

Sweaty Unicorn (Pirate Sweat x Purple Unicorn F3) 14 days old & just transplanted into final 5-gallon container. It is a 2024 freebie and this plant is a female… I made a topic for this run if anyone is interested. Just search sweaty unicorn.

39 Likes

Ooooo I have a pack of Sweaty Unicorn, following that thread now :+1:

8 Likes

Man, the flowers look like SSDD! I mean they look great! Just not seeing much of the 91 coming through there :face_with_monocle: Find that a bit surprising as the 91 is usually really dominant in crosses. I’d say the closest to the 91 is probably that last one pictured there that threw nanners, which makes sense since the 91 can too. Interested in the smoke reports when you get there ^^

11 Likes

Just an FYI, I just grabbed a pack of Jabbas Stash from the seed source for 56 bucks. There were two packs and I decided to be a nice guy and only buy 1 of them so some lucky person can grab the other if they wish.

7 Likes