3 Likes

Couple shots before jarring:
Black Triangle

Terpenado 1

Terpenado 2

39 Likes

Any smoke report?

1 Like

Only vaped the BT, but it is piney gas and hard hitting “stoned” high, like high school.

9 Likes

Im sitting on a pack. Let me know more once you get a handle on it. Thanks

4 Likes

That’s a quote that will inspire me to pop my pack.

4 Likes

Day 71. Chop day for two Cherry Lotus.
My phone is pretty old so not the greatest pics but you get the idea.
I had plucked most of the big fan leaves a week or so ago to get more light to the lowers.
The very tops aren’t all that sexy but the multitude of lower nugs are very frosty.
It’s not very loud. Smells nice up close.
Sweet Cherry/ blueberry with a nice earthy Gold Seal hash smell underneath.

Very dense nugs with foxtails.

Got one more going a few days, along with a single Babylon Buster.

42 Likes

5 plants of Congo Kashmir in a 4 x 4’ bed. Really slow vegger, but excited to see how these turn out. Sorry for the poor quality. My phone got run over and it cracked the camera lens. I’ll get a better picture once I switch over to my new phone.

43 Likes

What smells are you getting out of these? I have one of the crosses (Pure Land Hashplant) and have been interested in popping those beans.

4 Likes

I haven’t really stuck my face in these yet, and I’m really terrible at describing smells. When I take a better photo I’ll see if can get any smell (hard with a bunch of other cultivars in the room as well). I have some congo kashmir x goldstar seeds. I thought it might be cool to find a male and bx back to the plain congo kashmir. I’m pretty overwhelmed atm, but I’m still dreaming. :wink: :v:

11 Likes

There’s also the congo kashmir x wookie and congo kashmir x 88g13hp.

4 Likes

Heck yeah! Those both sound awesome! The veg rate is so poor on these, I would recommend a crossing with something that has a little more vigor. I have had the same issue with anything crossed to Bodhi’s Tigermelon, which I love.

6 Likes

I tend to like the slow growers. Something about me that wants to root for the little guy!

2 Likes

Yeah, I was gonna say… Like,”Look at that room. You think PlantShepherd knows what anything smells like in there?” haha.

Looks like fun, though!

2 Likes

Lol, yeah we run 15 beds per room, and there’s 7 different cultivars in that room (including grape pie and pineapple upside down cake which tend to overpower most). This is the first and possibly only run we will do of it. The veg time is pretty much a deal breaker in a commercial setting.

8 Likes

2 females/3 males and one still left to sex on the Passionfruit Hashplant. Interesting how different the structure is on the 2 girls.

25 Likes

That makes a lot of sense if you’re a commercial grower. As a home grower, that’s the exact reason why I look out for runts because a lot of them are fire but I know they will never get the time of day in a commercial environment.

6 Likes

So? Are you looking for mother plants you can vend clones from to commercial growers? Or are you just interested in your home grow? If all you’re doing is growing for yourself, you should grow the “runts” out, too. Who cares what commercial growers would prefer to run if you’re just growing for yourself?

7 Likes

Totally agreed! What I ment is I like growing runts! I’m a home grower and it’s purely for me.

My current Devil’s Hashplant mom was the runt.

8 Likes