Bodhi Plant Guide

Day 61

Lavender Jack
Going to harvest this one on Day 63 (Tuesday)

Pinesoul

Triple Sunshine G

Triple Sunshine A - dried flower

66 Likes

Wait until you smoke it! You will be craving the next harvest! lol Im most def popping the rest of my pack next breeding cycle to make F2’s and a couple crosses
!

7 Likes

#DLA 9
Kush 4 x 88G13HP

This is what @bodhi said about Kush 4:

kush 4 is an old afghani line from jim ortega used in alot of nevils early lines. its lemon lime cedar golf ball kush, potent, and very visually stunning…

Anyone interested can check it out here:
https://www.breedbay.org/community/index.php?threads/bodhi-seeds-release-info.201345811/page-979#post-778238

Here’s the photo of Kush 4 posted by Bodhi on Breedbay:

https://www.breedbay.org/community/index.php?threads/bodhi-seeds-release-info.201345811/page-945#post-766184

These are my photos of DLA 9. They’re not the best shots of the OG, and I believe there are more photos in some thread I created for anyone interested in looking:

I have other photos, but they’re larger than 700kb, so I can’t post them here, even though that used to be possible before.

As far as I remember, there were 5 or 6 female plants.

The yield was way below what I expected compared to other plants I was flowering in the same soil and pots of the same size. But then, looking at the description “cedar golf ball kush,” that’s exactly what I got, so I can’t complain after all, golf balls aren’t that big. If I ever grow it again, I’ll leave it in veg for several months before flowering. The scents were cedar, some had hints of pine too, but after curing, they were mostly cedar, except the purple one which had a slight cedar scent and other notes.

43 Likes

Yeah, just no one can be sure that’s the same Kush4 Nevil used. kush4 is a seedline, not a clone. Nevil got seeds and found his own that he used to make Hindu Kush among others. No one but Ortega would know for sure if they’re the same cut or a different plant Ortega found from his beans years later and sold for $20k per cut.

10 Likes

Man, that’s an important point to mention, but the cannabis market is full of these poorly told stories. $20,000 for a plant is insane.

Even that photo of Kush 4 posted by @bodhi on Breedbay, there’s no way to know if it’s a random photo he received from someone or the photo of the mother of DLA9 seeds.

7 Likes

Bodhi had Dirty Ortega, Dirty Sanchez and Triad from Ortega and a few Kush 4 crosses also like SSDD, OMG and 88g13hp. He is either getting seeds or the cuts used in Santa Cruz collectives and old heads.

From Nevil

11 Likes

And you would think if someone paid that much they would be marketing hard to get some of that money back

7 Likes

Goji OG. Real pretty color / scent on her.

35 Likes

Fat Strawberry. Day 59.
2 gallon pot using Bio365 Bioflower.

60 Likes

Some girls getting close @59ish days:
Black Triangle

BBHP

Terpenado 1 & 2

53 Likes

Mountain Temple buds (had some late nanners appear due to cold temps, no pollination)

Really impressed with this plant - strong heady high with some body, big smile big relax weed. So glad I kept a mother. Have 4 packs in total of MT (trying to chase the Silver Mountain plant I loved and lost - I even bought some SSH from Mr Nice and Appalachia F3 from H&L to see if I could recreate it) but think I found what I wanted in just one seed!

45 Likes

A bit less impressed with the HAOG x SSDD on it’s second run. Even in a much larger pot (20l instead of 5l) the buds never swelled as much as they did on the first run. The smoke is great, but yield was pitiful compared to all others in the tent, and a nightmare to trim. Have thrown the mother out but still have some seeds left in the pack to go through at some point.

34 Likes

That sounds so much like two of the three Mountain Temples I grew years ago. Just a super-“life is great” kind of high. I hate it when weed descriptions say shit like,”Relaxing, but not sleepy,” haha, but in the case of the MT, it was true, along with a very happy high.

I just started eight more of those seeds six days ago. All eight sprouted, so we’ll see how they turn out in like five months.

24 Likes

More Cowbell 6 week

54 Likes

Chem 91 SK VA x SSDD
36F

Sun Ra

51 Likes

Lemon Wookie V2 seedlings

Passionfruit Hashplant seedlings

43 Likes

How far along are they? They look good and healthy!

13 Likes

5 weeks since I dropped the seeds in a shot glass. 3 weeks since they were cupped.

9 Likes

Two great strains! Love me some Lemon G as you know. Did you see my passion fruit hp log? It’s a vigorous strain! Lots of fun to grow.

13 Likes

Just smoked the pollinated test bud of head gasket x 88g13/hp and I’ve been stoned for almost 3 hours. I did take a tolerance break recently and not the best example of this strain for smoking, since heavily seeded and just one cola. I think lots of finger hash and trichs got in the bowl, but I only took two big bong hits.

Well, whatever happened - it happened. damn! Bodhi wow. Definitely a slightly weird high, but overall relaxing and refreshing. Not bad. I popped another seed a few days ago. Should be even better as sensi

25 Likes