Bodhi Plant Guide

Mm. That must be it. And maybe that you didn’t top her, too. She looks great either way, though, love those narrow leaves.

I was following a grow log of that Metal Haze repro on another site and those plants looked pretty, uh… not good haha. Yours really does look very intriguing, much better than the ones on that log. I’m looking forward to reading what you think about the smoke, for sure!

16 Likes

BBHP @7ish weeks

43 Likes

A lone Skunk HP (hs33), grown indoors.

I don’t even want to talk about the grow itself :sweat_smile: all I’m gonna say is: heed to the warnings

46 Likes

So was that one of the NFT ? Herms?

7 Likes

‘Outdoor’ freebie. And yes, many.

14 Likes

I have a question about that. Does anyone know if the “od gift” seeds are meant to be grown outdoors? Or does it mean that the seeds were obtained from plants that Bodhi grew outdoors?

My last Bodhi order I chose a freebie for More Cowbell v2 (GSC thin mint “minty dub” x 88g13/hp). When I ordered it I didn’t think anything of the “od gift 2024.” But now I’m thinking that this means More Cowbell v2 might not do so well if it’s grown indoors. Anyone with experience on this?

If I’m asking in the wrong thread then I’ll move this to the Bodhi seed & strain discussion.

8 Likes

Outdoor gifts and Niereka seed trust seeds are meant to be grown outdoors. The NFT stuff means it didnt go through years of testing like his other strains and could be unstable but still went through some testing to make sure he isnt releasing total shit shows.

13 Likes

A lot of the time the outdoor distinction means indoors there is a decent chance of herms. The skunk hashplant lines are a good example as theyre unstable indoors. Not all are that bad though - a lot of GG4 and cookies releases from bodhi have that distinction and many have found them nice indoors.

14 Likes

I may be recalling incorrectly but Space Monkey started as an OD freebie and is now a full released strain.

7 Likes

Ah excellent, thank you for the replies. Sounds like it might be safe to run More Cowbell v2 indoors but it may fare better outdoors. Either way I’m gonna wait a bit, need to decide what to do and I also want to have more experience before I try growing this one. I appreciate the info!

9 Likes

Experience schmexperience haha. If you’re interested in them, plant them. You’ll do fine. I’m sure they’ll turn out great for you.

My very first grow was almost exclusively stuff that people were like,”Uhhhhh, I dunno, they’re ‘Sativas’ haha…” and I was just like,”I don’t fucking care. That’s what I wanna grow, so that’s what I’m gonna grow.” And everything turned out awesome.

That whole,”These seeds are only for the Experienced Grower…” thing is nonsense. Growing weed is easy. You’ve got it.

19 Likes

Thank you for the this. Really helps boost my confidence! Still gotta get my garden space set up so that’s the biggest hold up atm. I also have the “problem” of too many strains to choose from. My first time with this setup won’t have MCv2, that said I don’t feel so intimidated by it to the point of thinking “this one is only for the experts.” A little encouragement goes a long way and I have found a lot of encouragement here at OG.

Peace :frog:

10 Likes

More Cowbell

66 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Midnight cowboy day 56 of flower :heart_eyes:

53 Likes

Might as well show my Devil’s Hashplant clone that I have in in a 2x2 and 3x3.

2x2 in week 6

And here’s my 3x3 in week 3

This gives a lot of fresh and sweet lemony hash flavors. I like this one so I’m trying to stock up for summer.

47 Likes

@Shevchenko is that the More Cowbell “Minty Dub” variant that I sent or is it the original More Cowbell?

Looks really good.

12 Likes

So exactly, my friend!
This seed is received from you!
More Cowbell “MINTY DUB” including …
The next will be Raspberry Hashplant in the middle of summer.
Thank you again!

25 Likes

Dont sleep on the DLA16.

15 Likes

@Shevchenko oh cool. I never saw the Minty Dub in bloom. Thanks for sharing.

6 Likes