Bodhi Plant Guide

thats what he said

3 Likes

Yeah, reading Calcium’s response to my post and re-reading his, I can see that now, but the post I was responding to was phrased weirdly, so…

I glanced at your log after I saw what you wrote and she looks really good. Doesn’t look “runt-y” to me at all haha.

6 Likes

Thanks! She blew up during flower the last couple times I ran her! Definitely surprised me, I didn’t get as much stretch the first time around.

But in veg she grows at a snail’s pace and is very hard to clone. I’ve been learning a lot trying to keep her happy the past year.

6 Likes

More Cowbell “MINTY DUB” f1 (cut off on 63 days of flowering)
could be cut on 8 weeks, but withstood extra week to ripen the seeds f2

54 Likes

Imagine it not seeded.

3 Likes

Incredible job @Shevchenko! Especially since this was done indoors. I know the Minty Dub is “suggested” as an outdoor strain, and you’ve got the proof here that it can handle indoors too. Love the colors that are coming thru :purple_heart: :large_orange_diamond:

Very nice job, and thank you for sharing these great pictures!

5 Likes

dusty only one branch …
It is visible in the photo, it is different in structure.

7 Likes

Gorgeous buds brother, great job as usual! @Shevchenko

2 Likes

holy shnikes! gorgeous. whats the sniff like on her?

3 Likes

If frankly I didn’t know that MINTY DUB was recommended for growing from outside
Although, it would probably not change anything,
On my latitude, it is impossible to grow photoperiod plants.
With 8 seeds I got 5 boys and 3 girls …
Two girls at the beginning of flowering had several naners, but new ones did not appear.
It is possible because of this circumstance recommended for external cultivation?
The third girl (plant #4, in the photo) had no problems, so it was partially dusty …

The smell is not typical for gsc crosses
he is sweeter and hashish

16 Likes

That was the reason given to me why Minty Dub was recommended for outdoors. The label on my pack says “OD Gift”, and I learned from others here that this means outdoor. That said, other users have assured me that this one will do just fine indoors as long as the nanners are removed just like you did for your girls. Great grow!

8 Likes

Had the same happen to me, except I had grown them indoors. 2 girls showed some balls early flower then stopped.

Yours look great!

4 Likes

No doubt those colas would be huge if it were not seeded. Good job @Shevchenko

3 Likes

Ha, tell me about it! This Tigermelon 2 x SSDD took 129 days to show :astonished: She started out as a total mutant, too. Glad to hear you love the TM though.

34 DFF

41 Likes

Hey Horse! Yep! I grew two different crosses. One was snow leopard, and there was one pheno in particular I really liked, but hellishly slow vegger. I forget the other tiger melon cross I tried, but same thing. Your plants are looking amazing as usual! Hope you and the Mrs are doing well! :v:

8 Likes

D60F

Chem 91 Sk Va x SSDD

Sun Ra

40 Likes

Pinball Wizard
F67.
7-gallon soil

pbw nug

Uplifting, mood boosting, clear headed motivating high, no crash at the end. Excellent before working out or doing anything active. I probably dig into this jar the most out of my latest harvest.

Strawberry Temple
F67. Harvest F69, early. I think 77 days would have been ideal.

I’m still testing these out, so not a full smoke report, but so far, man they are good. I didn’t expect them to feel so strong. It hits right in the eyes, so I get heavy eyes, not sleepy, just looks like I am high as hell. One or two has some citrus, creamsaver orange/strawberry flavor and smell.
The big one threw a couple nanners at the end. I found a couple while trimming and plucked one or two week 9 sometime.
I’m thinking about grabbing another pack for the future. GLG has a lot left, so I have a little bit of time to decide.

Thanks for looking.

52 Likes

It’s funny you see guys hype up packs as they drop, but those packs in stock at seed banks no one talks about and readily available always make me happy when I grow them!

21 Likes

Can anyone point me to the official bodhi thread on here? I need some help pricing some original rare packs and cant seem to find the thread on this forum.

3 Likes
5 Likes