Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Here’s an old incomplete list…
https://themodern.farm/Bodhi.txt

10 Likes

Have you seen the new Overgrow poster? It freaking great! Gets me wondering if a Bodhi catalog could be produced…I wonder if that guy dirtwizard has a substantial Bodhi collection…or maybe a strain list? Go Vili the Warrior!!! :wink::wink:

LOL

Thanks @CrunchBerries, downloaded!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

Yeah, that ONE Soar female (out of EIGHT plants over the course of two grows haha) I grew last summer was for sure very, very good weed. Loud as shit, very tasty, very stony.

Was that last summer? Or two summers-ago? Last spring? Time is a flat circle haha.

What does it matter? Bodhi’s made a shit-ton of crosses; most of the ones listed on seedfinder aren’t even available any more.

Just buy something that looks interesting to you, grow it, log it and tell us all about it. I love grow logs. We all love grow logs haha…

15 Likes

You’re starting more than a decade late for that goal. He’s been releasing seeds since, well, at least 2008 on Breedbay. Not sure how long before that through other locations. Lots of his stuff has been grown and lost, so those of us who came later only have forum posts to live vicariously through.

12 Likes

I lost power for a good 24 hours (brrr, no heat when the power goes out, or water), and ended up spending a little time looking through PDFs I have saved on my computer, one of which was an old Bodhi strainguide from Breedbay. There were definitely a slew of offerings I’ve never even heard mentioned.

13 Likes

Actually, this is the grow log that I flowered that one Soar, holy: Doc D Bandaid Haze, Colombian Gold x Dragon Energy and Ancient OG x DE; Bodhi Soar; Freeborn Skycuddler Kush #3 f3

The link you posted was the one where I realized that I shouldn’t start a report until I’m certain everything I’m growing turns out female haha.

11 Likes

Is that Kagyu’s Colombian Red he used???

8 Likes

Very likely, I know him and Kagyu are buddies and both in the Santa Cruz area

10 Likes

finally figured out where i had seen that post of only 2 packs ever sold when talking about rare/limited bodhi - lol and it was Bandaid Haze F1 of all things.

22 Likes

Hey y’all, so I think GLG restock is happening pretty darn soon like Saturday or Monday, Bad Dawg said on the RIU bodhi thread his tracking number for the restock says Saturday…

Just in case anyone’s been waiting on that to pull the trigger, its around the corner!

13 Likes

Do we know what’s in the restock?

7 Likes

Hopefully nothing I need. But I haven’t seen anything listed anywhere yet.

3 Likes

I found someone with a pack of Hollyweed V1 for sale, so I’m gonna try to see if he’ll accept a trade or something, as I’m near broke from seed shopping recently, so I need to barter with my collection a bit before tapping into more savings lol

I would love to run both Hollyweed v1 and v2 and see the difference between the Hollywood Pure Kush and the Topanga Pure Kush mommas.

I have v2 already, but wish me luck in getting this pack too, I’d love to F2 it and share as well. Or just use a momma in some experimental crosses.

7 Likes

@DreaminGone Hey bud, I didn’t want to yack it up on the Bodhi Strain Guide thread, but do you have a smoke report on that Black Raspberry? If not, thoughts? Im days away from finishing up two very different phenos.

8 Likes

Was DLA 6 a limited release that’s hard to get now? Curious as someone I follow on IG has offered up a pack but a bit higher price than most bodhi packs go for.

10 Likes

Yea it’s no longer available and can never be made again. The Iraqi Ranya mom is gone. Shoe at Headie Gardens has 2 packs available for $120 each. I’d go through him before anyone else. DM and I’ll give you his email if you’re interested. Gotta F2 them though lol. All ya’ll scooping these older packs better be F2ing them lol Especially that Hollyweed if you get it @Weednerd.Anthony lmao

17 Likes

Curious who’s got the BT for sale? Thought I was gifted some, but can’t confirm the source. Thanks.

4 Likes

Is this an older one or is it still available?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

I got a pack of Black Triangle when the last drop happened. Got that and Monarch with the Hawaiian indica freebie. Got it from speakeasy. Just checked their website, it’s out I’m afraid.

7 Likes

Sorry looks sold out even though says low stock

5 Likes