Bodhi Plant Guide

Stinky Unicorn at day 42 of switching light schedule. Smell is mostly musky sweet like a dried up mango. Not off putting at all.

tell me the hairs don’t look like the fungus stuff from “The Last of Us.”

53 Likes

Sexy! Watermelon vibes.

7 Likes

She is a gorgeous looking plant. Those pinks and purples blend nicely together.

4 Likes

Black Triangle about 3rd week under HPS. Hopeful for them. Glad there were more of these available.

37 Likes

50 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Bodhi Seed and Strain Discussion Guide

Nice lookin plant there! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on smart move. I’ve been digging my OMG dominant madre azul, it’s got a unique high to it and nice flavor.

14 Likes

I can’t wait to start trying testers from these in a few weeks once they get bucked down into bags. This was my sativa-dom grow to have plenty of up weed for the summer, and I’m curious to see how this one goes on that spectrum. I’m suspecting it could be the most balanced of the four types this time, I’m hoping for a good 50/50 between the up, dreamy psychedelic sativa effects of the Genius Thai and the steady, blissful effects people report from OMG crosses. She was certainly a decent yielder, started flower the smallest but really unfolded and chunked up steadily until the end. That’s a 7G pot, and I’m hoping to get 3-4 ounces at least off this plant.

20 Likes

not sure if you have described it before, but can you describe the terpene profile/smell please?

in my case it was an indica leaning with mood-wise uplifting effects.

11 Likes

It was hard to separate out smells this grow since I was doing four related types (2x Cinderella or hybrid and 2x Apollo hybrids) so I had a lot of overlapping smells. From what I could tell, this one was less tropical than the Cindys but still juicy fruit with some hashy and berry/creamy stuff. The other Apollo was a cross to Nigerian Sunshine and it had some similar notes but was more leathery woody incense, this one smelled pretty much exactly like I figured it would, equatorial/Afghani hybrid mix of sharp and thick odors but nothing too unique. Which is not bad at all, I think it’s probably going to cure up really nice and balanced in flavor (hopefully). I’d love a thinky but relaxed jar to dip into for the evenings after dinner but before bedtime.

14 Likes

I wanted to comment on the growing of this Smart Move, it was part of a group grow of other plants with genetics derived from the Brothers Grimm ur-seeds, everything had Cinderella or Apollo in it. You can see that this one, as with the others, had that flexible, almost floppy sativa stem structure, but the three hybrids to other genetics were all sturdier than the C99 with them. This was a very compact plant going into flower, and with some bending outward it managed to stretch slowly into a decent sized plant, third largest of four. Bud development was pretty continuous until the end, I think this could have easily gone 70-75 no problem but should be nice at 65. I might have given up another swell in the tenth week, but it looks pretty solid. I have found that these flexible genetics do well in my 4x4 when I top them once like this then keep bending the tallest colas horizontal and staking them. This makes the plant thicken up all the way down nicely with no wasted loose bottoms, but they get good airflow fanned out.

15 Likes

Magenta Hash Plant

77 Likes

Here’s some outdoor Old Soul. I really like this strain, ran it outdoors here in NY for a few years now…it’s super frosty and has a weird lemon stank to it that’s really unique. I picked male and females that had traits I liked and crossed them the past two seasons for what I considered “the best version” according to my preferences (yield, potency, mold/PM resistance, structure) and now have something that really does well in my climate outdoors while yielding A LOT of good smoke!

For even more fun I crossed it with a Santa Cruz Cut, an Arcata Trainwreck, NL#5, an heirloom Afghani, chem 91 Skunk VA and a few more, can’t wait to see how they flower out. If anyone wants to try any of the crosses I made with it, I’m more than happy to share!

IMG_20220910_105750315_HDR

64 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Bodhi Seed and Strain Discussion Guide

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Bodhi Seed and Strain Discussion Guide

Harvesting good medicine f2s now. This one was the early 8wk pheno. Had a variegated leaf, and an albino spot on the bud! Funky Melony with a bit of citrus. This one and one other had mid / late nanners on the shaded lowers. Looking forward to testing these, I’ve really liked the cbd sativa high from one tiny GM I flowered last cycle.

35 Likes

day 18 flower on the 3 Gogi daydream(ssdd x gogi og)1 old soul clone back left 20 gallon pots 5th cycle hlg 600r starting to stack slowing down on the stretching much love happy growing and good vibes everyone :v::sunny::heart::seedling:

Old soul smoke reports coming soon!

44 Likes

So @CrunchBerries , what lovely plant is this please?

15 Likes

Hey buddy! That is what I think now is a Wookie leaning Black Raspberry. Very different than the Goji Razzer.

15 Likes

Did it have fatter/tighter leaves?

4 Likes