Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

I’d throw the watermelon hashplant into that list too perso ally, even though doc d just did a repro of those this year

10 Likes

This is very interesting. I am curious though, does breeding with the stable clone still pass on the unstable genetics from the initial unstable seed parent to the f2 offspring? I’ve always wondered if this is how we get so many herms these days. If the breeder grew from clone and didn’t experience the instability, but ultimately passed it on through seeds?

10 Likes

You got some big plans in the works over there? That might be the biggest seed pop of a Supernatural Selections that I’ve ever seen!

15 Likes

ooh awesome!! I assume with that many that you’re gonna make F2’s? Cherry Queen is one I’ve always pined after but just never picked up. idk why :crazy_face: I have a couple other things with the Fat Cherry I wanna look at though.

@nefrella
Anything with bubbashine, big sur holy bud/weed, hollyweed or things with the Hollywood Pure Kush, good portion of the Deadly G crosses like Kalifornia, Bodhi’s G13 Haze #1-4… i could go on and on and on :joy:

18 Likes

I pine for stuff because I need to eat :joy:

8 Likes

i was going to mention bubbashine as well or instant karma.

you prob already know this, but there were a lot of rare auctions going on at Bodhis ex-wife IG Mrs bodhi (@loveinauction) • Instagram photos and videos

I remember seeing once she said there had only been 2 packs of a certain strain ever sold… but i cant remember the pack or find the post.

14 Likes

Whoa it’s probably a good thing I wasn’t aware those were going down :joy::joy:

9 Likes

Thats one I lost in the fire

I’ll be following

6 Likes

Watermelon Nepal had low germ rates
The first Stash lines, like Landos Stash
Aruba got overlooked by many
Original Tranqui Elephantizer

12 Likes

Eh, I just enjoy overwhelming myself :upside_down_face:

For sure, but only to make more seeds. I seriously have my fingers crossed on finding something I like in the mix.

As far as housing males go… I just think they’re neat lol they’re like scratch-offs to me

18 Likes

I figure these right here are pretty darn rare too…
Gonna pop these for a seed run some time in 2023 if anyone has any of these they want to contribute to a seed increase… :wink:
Bodhi TTnL6 x Appalachia - Copy

36 Likes

3 Likes

All the posts from today and yesterday are awesome! So excited to see what comes out of everyone’s projects. I’m definitely motivated to try and make some seeds for the first time ever.

Love Triangle x Black Triangle? :thinking:

19 Likes

Yeah I think the trait continues on to crosses and probably f2s. It is probably the hippy slayer crosses are usually labeled outdoor.

13 Likes

I’d definitely agree it’d show up in the offspring. IMO. I don’t have any papers.
I won’t breed with any girls that drop balls by week 3ish. There is something to be said for epigenetics though. It could’ve just been the plant acclimating to your room.

12 Likes

I have these which were only 100 made, and are likely rare. Or at least it is in my mind.

24 Likes

I think 100 packs total is pretty rare, my man.

11 Likes

“Rare”? Or “not available anymore”?

It seems like especially in the last few years, Bodhi just does a drop or two and then moves on. I’ve got some packs in my fridge that are definitely not around anymore, but I don’t know if that means they’re “rare,” exactly. Probably some people have them haha.

I hadn’t really looked at any Bodhi seeds in a while, just because I don’t want any more seeds, but I ordered a pack of the White Lightning Hashplant from GLG the other day (I was ordering something else from another breeder and figured,”Yeah, fuck it, why not?”). Got an email from GLG two days later saying they were outta those seeds and that I needed to pick a replacement, looked at everything they had. I was pretty surprised at just how many Wookie crosses there were.

So those are definitely not rare haha.

But there’s for sure a ton of stuff that will never be released again, going back like twelve or fifteen years, even.

Are you looking for something specific? Haha…

12 Likes

Hippy slayer?

8 Likes

SSDD F1’s

Hope they’ll shuck their helmets by tomorrow.

28 Likes