Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Welcome to OG @Matthewriot

6 Likes

Welcome, and thanks for all the quality content youā€™ve been putting out. I really appreciate how you guys have pushed to improve over the course of the show.

Especially been enjoying the recent run of shows with Madjag and Raho.

7 Likes

@Matthewriot welcome bro. Love the content.

4 Likes

I have exactly 1 , & itā€™s mine mine mineā€¦xinh loi cowboy

3 Likes

Well all I know is that heā€™s been kind & helpful to me . He knows more than me & so far has been able to show me whatā€™s possible . As a businessman if you donā€™t know what your customers want it aint gonna end well . As you said he pops 20 - 30 pks at a time , I might pop 5 . Iā€™d be crazy not to pay attention to ANY talented grower , especially if theyā€™re able to make a living at it . I think we all have a tendency to wax with enthusiasm about our endeavors . Especially with a buzz & a captive audience ā€¦

7 Likes

Welcome @Matthewriot. Apprecilove your work.
Your name came up in a conversation we were having about the white Goji(Bodhiā€™s cut) used by Stray. Someone said maybe the White Goji you made that you gave it to B. I was under the impression that it was a Goji cut B selected like Goji Razz. Can you please clear this up. Thanks

Peace

9 Likes

welcome dude!!! the show has been killing it btw!!!

4 Likes

:ok_hand: gotcha.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Welcome @Matthewriot i have enjoyed your content for quite some time now. Thanks for that

2 Likes

I would be here more often but I find the format difficult compared to other weed friendly sites. Like trying to learn another language for this old guy.

9 Likes

We have a dedicated team of knowledgeable members who are here 12/12- 7 days a week to assist if you have questions. This place will grow on you like a fungus!

13 Likes

It was a bit weird to me at first as well, @Hillbill so I definitely understand where youā€™re coming from.

Personally, I challenged myself to learn how to do everything on here before I was TL2, and could join co-op runs, seed giveaways, etc.

But Iā€™m also stubborn as hell in some ways, so to me, it was motivating to learn how everything worked as quickly as I possibly could.

6 Likes

Also, back to Bodhi, I am eyeing some Columbian Red x 88G13HP.

Anyone have experience with that mom in Bodhiā€™s strains like Soar, Red Lotus, or this one, Columbian Red x 88G13HP ?

I searched the site, and found mentions of this strain and Soar but Iā€™m not finding many grow reports, pictures, or descriptions of smoking it and itā€™s effects.

So I thought Iā€™d ask around on here and RIUā€¦

Thanks!!

6 Likes

@minitiger ran the Soar out in 2021 with some awesome results from the sounds of it!

12 Likes

Is that Aluna? I ran 2x girls this past summer. One pheno was very much like I remember the Redbud from the 70ā€™s. Both were are really nice smoke, easy to grow, and good yielders. Thereā€™s pics in my journal.

The Redbud pheno is really pretty, and was bit stronger than the foxtailly one. Iā€™m not much with weed descriptions, but both smell very pleasant , very familiar but I canā€™t put a finger on it, and the smoke is smooth.

I really like the HP crosses, and Iā€™ll run this again.

If you werenā€™t talking about Alunaā€¦ nevermind :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Oh I was talking about Aluna, I just forget names sometimes but remembered the cross.

I have been looking at so many strains and crosses recently, I mix things up occasionally, but I always try to correct myself and memorize it all too haha.

Thanks for the information man, now I want to grab those for sure!!

7 Likes

and occasionally 18/6 :wink:

11 Likes

So seedfinder say Bodhi has 191 strains, is this correct?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Way more than that! I would bet there are 150 88g13hp crosses.

9 Likes