Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Dunno if you’ve heard the most recent Breeder’s Syndicate podcast (dropped Friday I think), but H&L was on.

10 Likes

I liked H&L’s note in that interview that he took ABC/subterfuge to chem d. When he line bred the cross to have the abc leaves again, it was back to abc (low)potency and (terpinoline)scent. Like following the leaf morphology meant following the chemotype. Which has exactly been my suspicion from the beginning

16 Likes

Yea it was a good interview. I’m stoked about his Green Crack BX that will be coming out

12 Likes

They also mentioned that someone, assuming Hemphill, is trying to undud the Fairfax Fourway cut too

7 Likes

if its as good as the appy f3 i will be all over it!

12 Likes

Have you smoked the Appy F3 yet? I just made a thread for H&L discussions here

16 Likes

So, you’re telling me that I’ve probably been wasting my time?

7 Likes

Ah, I don’t know for sure but hearing him say that he did the crosses to try, for instance, to get the chem d power and funk but with abc leaves, he instead always got more abc. Maybe a little more potent, or a little more funky, than pure abc, but nothing like the outcross that was used.

12 Likes

@supershitfuck ive seen some of your mango lotus pics, they look really nice. but dont think i found much info as for smoke/taste coudl you please help me out if you remember?

Also, anyone with experience with Bodhis Kashmir in general as a male,

9 Likes

Hey man cool you remember that haha seems like so long ago, i had 2 females my favorite was the “sativa” one, cool looking plant, the weed was good, good mango mango taste but nothing overpowering, the high was good mood vibes but light, good, beautiful looking, lightweight good mood weed i’d say!

12 Likes

thanks! sounds a bit like the lemon lotus i sampled recently

7 Likes

I grew F2s of Spirit Train, which is Trainwreck x Kashmir. It grew huge colas! The buds smelled like vanilla, and maybe some baked goods? I’ve been keeping a mom for over a year without growing out a clone. Perhaps I should give it space in the tent soon…

15 Likes

Well back into the back of Silver Hashplant to hunt for this banger I didn’t keep. Kept the one that’s straight SSH leaner. Need to find this all gas and lemon Haze again.

8 Likes

FWIW, the 2020 testing list for OMG. I think Blue Lotus x OMG was released as Madre Azul. Don’t recall seeing the others?

old mother ghani x :

blue lotus

vintage jack

mana

ssh

tigermelon

lemon thai

jalahabad star

16 Likes

Lemon Thai x OMG was released as Laughing Lemon

14 Likes

I’ve got a pack of jalagod. It was a freebie from glg

4 Likes

YES please release this Mr. B! Been hoping for this citrus mashup for years.

And @ramblinrose grew some Madre Azul. He posted his thoughts in this thread. “Unique high” i recall. Sounds good to me.

10 Likes

Is this pheno the one that is good nerve pain relief too?
I think you talked about that on the OG Budcast, I need to rewatch that episode to be honest, and take some notes!

:v:

9 Likes

A bunch of the phenos have the nerve pain relief actually. My comment is more in reference to finding one most similar to Bodhi’s favorite. It’s mine too. Sour butter on warm blueberry muffins and kush.

11 Likes

When I was on RIU there was alot of contradictory information floating around as to what to look for in the “butter cut” and its always irritated me lol. Strayfox even confused me because at one point he said that the “butter cut” smelled nothing of butter and that threw me for a total loop lol. I’ve grown out a couple of packs of SSDD and did find some blueberry muffins slathered in butter smelling phenos that carried an amazing warm blanket effect. Zero Chem notes. I’d be super happy to find something like that again. I tend to go with the conventional wisdom that the “butter cut” pheno does in-fact smell of melted butter over blueberry muffins.

22 Likes