Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

yo mama for sure. also ethiopian highland if I had the room and the time.

7 Likes

I grew the PCB x DE last winter. Very vigorous, dense buds, and great up high. Nice purple buds in various shades. I think I posted photos

5 Likes

i think that would be the yo mama, but i could be wrong.

i actually saw your thread and that sparked the interest for the ethiopian, thanks!

nice! im going to search thru your posts then.

5 Likes

If you don’t find them on the doc d thread I can post them again. Very resinous

4 Likes

I’d be curious to see the Mullum cross, BT X A5HT, and Wat Pho (because I have that one). :bear:

7 Likes

It’s on this thread somewhere, just scroll down to post, like, 5000 haha:

Since this is a Bodhi thread, I won’t chime in on the Doc D stuff, but that Ethiopian sounds interesting. And the Genius Thai, too, of course. And the Yo Mama. And the Lazy Lightning…

Just plant it all haha.

14 Likes

true, i didnt separate it because theres a lot of bodhi genetics in those docs crosses like temple, black triangle, bandaid haze, snow lotus (on the magic blue) and pinesoul (on the dragon energy)

they will, for sure. my last run (with silver sunshine and temple) did not go smoothly so i havent posted any of that cus i dont want to misrepresent anything - and currently I only have an Ancient OG flowering, but right after that im returning to the bodhi path with all these.

i just grew temple - i had two females, one was cut early so pretty much cant judge. and the other one looked done when i cut it. both had a lemon / green mango sort of thing going and the high was very nice.

17 Likes

Aw, dude, it’s alright. I don’t think anybody here cares if you fucked shit up a little bit. I’d still be interested in seeing them and hearing what you thought of the smoke, anyway.

18 Likes

Make sure you watch out for herms as the one I had did throw out nanners at the end (about 3 days before harvest) but it was worth the blueberry muffin smell.

6 Likes

If you could chose one of these three, which one?

PACKS:

BLUE SUNSHINE (BLUE DREAM X SUNSHINE DAYDREAM)

ZAP (OAXACAN X VIETNAMESE THAI)

SUPERSTITIOUS (STEVIE WONDER X SNOW LOTUS)

19 Likes

You won!?! Congratulations!

9 Likes

Personally I’d go for the Blue Sunshine.
But our tastes could differ massively lol

:v:

10 Likes

I am 50 - 50 on Blue Sunshine and Zap.

8 Likes

Zap sounds fun.

7 Likes

Ask them for half a pack of each :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :rofl:
:v:

9 Likes

The Solomon option, I like it.

7 Likes

Zap because ive had Blue Sunshine testers for 7 years and still havent popped them. Stevie wonder was one of his first hybrids so rather rare… is it interesting though? SL is always interesting but Stevie wonder just seems like all the best stuff back then just mashed together.

6 Likes

Oh that really helped. :laughing:

1 Like

I forgot to mention that my buddy grew a bunch of blue sunshine in 2016 and it wasnt even good. Though some people have had better luck on here.

2 Likes

This sold me on Zap. I love Bodhi discriptions

the first official release of medicine mountain sativa research center:

zap (oaxacan x vietnamese x thai)

happy, euphoric, electric, mindful…the feel good sunshine mind of coastal mexico meets the electric psychedelic sky dragons of asia…. hazy herbal citric vanilla sprite mango chutney pomegranite 10 - 14 weeks from clone…

@PatHealy I think we have very similar tastes

16 Likes