Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

This sold me on Zap. I love Bodhi discriptions

the first official release of medicine mountain sativa research center:

zap (oaxacan x vietnamese x thai)

happy, euphoric, electric, mindful…the feel good sunshine mind of coastal mexico meets the electric psychedelic sky dragons of asia…. hazy herbal citric vanilla sprite mango chutney pomegranite 10 - 14 weeks from clone…

@PatHealy I think we have very similar tastes

16 Likes

Zap or Superstitious would be my picks. both are rare. There a bunch of blue sunshine f2’s floating here already.

12 Likes

24 Likes

Yeah

18 Likes

Kind of defeating the purpose of testing them :man_shrugging:
:smile:

:v:

16 Likes

Haha yes i tested Kailash and they were a bonus. He always sent me a bonus one and usually an unreleased one with no obligations.

12 Likes

I didn’t think you’d just be hoarding them :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Just fucking with ya

How was the Kailash?

:v:

6 Likes

My report said

“This stuff is stronger than anything ive ever grown without curing it”

and

"1 month in the jars and one is extremely heady and pungeant like GOJI BERRIES !!! exactly like dried goji berries and the other like straight chem… "

20 Likes

tied between zap and superstitious.

whichever is the oldest would be the tiebreaker.

10 Likes

If it were me I’d go with the blue sunshine @SEMOActivist

4 Likes

I will send you some Blue Sunshine F2s if you pick the ZAP…

17 Likes

My response to the email. I picked Zap three hours ago.

I would love to have Zap. Thank you for providing Bodhi seeds for all of us to enjoy

26 Likes

I would suggest any one you think you want after doing some research. Congratulations on your win ?!?!?!?

2 Likes

When the Promotion was announced my top two where Pleidian Artifact and Zap. Never thought I would have a chance and when I did I started hesitate and waffle on my choice.

11 Likes

This is the answer

Vietnamese x Kashmir x Artifact 1 Afghan

10 Likes

No waffle from me on that one. I am sure it went #1 . TEMPLE V2 (SSH X WILLIAMS WONDER) went #2 I can buy that one. Getting Zap at #3 is awesome.

7 Likes

Zap, in my humble opinion.

4 Likes

It’s too late now, but I woulda picked that Superstitious. I’ve blazed the straight Stevie Wonder a few times and it was excellent weed. And I already have a couple packs of Zap haha, gonna plant some in a couple weeks, actually.

15 Likes

Before the contest, I wanted to cross Zap with some of @MAHAKALA creations.

7 Likes

Now that sounds amazing.
I’m thinking a zap/incense sticks cross would be awesome too.

8 Likes