Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Popped 3 of Copa’s F2 of Goji OG two came out as male and the third herm’d in veg. :cry:

9 Likes

Old pics I found

Sunshine Daydream

Hashplant D

41 Likes

Those plants said ‘f your fence’.
Beautiful job.

10 Likes

Try to get some of the Goji F2 floating around here. You won’t be disappointed. OG

9 Likes

what are your impressions of HD?
not much info on this cross… always wanted to try it, it’s a fiery combination for my taste!

7 Likes

Here’s a recent grow report of (unfortunately only one) Hashplant D:

The smoke report will be written in five weeks or so.

18 Likes

Lav Jack

Lav Jack

Lav Jack

c91 x ssdd

55 Likes

Glorious! Great shots as always.

Lav Jack was on my short list to run next, but a couple hours ago I got some Saint’s Crossing wet instead… maybe next time!

15 Likes

Got 2x red eye jedi and 2x uplift that just broke the soil yesterday. Been a while, so hopefully I can do these plants justice and keep them happy.

First post here and want to just say thanks to everyone who has shared in the Bodhi threads over the years. Lots of beautiful plants and good info shared around here. Hopefully I can add back to the community in the future.

31 Likes

Uplift is fucking awesome. I hope you get at least one female from the two.

I always forget about that one until somebody mentions it, but that hybrid is definitely one of my favorite Bodhi things.

15 Likes

all the way, eucalyptus too on some

10 Likes

Those fences ain’t shit :joy::joy::joy:

I really enjoyed it. I was lucky enough to get a real nose burner. Straight chlorine!! The other one I kept was also pretty good just not as loud just a prettier face lol. Both were strong as fuck

15 Likes

Good Medicine F3
28 days from flip

Smells like lemon soap, sweet citrus
Hit some lower branchs with two male pollen

41 Likes

General impression is that SSDD F1 and male are good, but there are a lot of very meh scent-less plants. About 50-70% of most females aren’t much to write home about when it comes to resin rub.

There are definitely elite plants in here though, yield and structure on all of them is great and workable so we are really just selecting for resin and smoke quality here.

Blue Sunshine is awesome, lots of blueberry and Santa Cruz pure haze coming through in varying amounts, very mom dominant, incredible resin for a blueberry type.

Waking Dream is nice but I am not really finding a lot of Kush carrying over, more like very pretty muted Kush? Things could definitely improve though, we have 3 weeks left and that’s when Kush really develops.

Chem D x SSDD is awesome generally in all areas. I only got 2 females out of this pop but both are pretty spectacular. One is more muted and OG structured but the resin is glue. One is longer running and early resin is smelling like rubber gloves. Could have gotten lucky with these plants.

Butterscotch x SSDD is in the back of the pack right now, not much going on with it but we only got 2 females so I cant comment too much on resin. The males were really bad though so I probably won’t run this again.

I’ll have photos soon, I’ve only taken videos and I don’t think I can put them here.

If anyone has packs of Blue Sunshine they wanna let go of I will buy them from you, haha

25 Likes

Hell yea! Structure on that one looks just like my keeper #5

5 Likes

I’m going through some of my older packs to run. I have this pack of Sour Butter X 88G13hp. Anyone know anything about these? What is Sour Butter?
I dont remember hearing much about this cross. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

21 Likes

Sour Butter is a sister cut of Butterscotch. (BC Vanilla Kush x Instant Karma) I do believe

17 Likes

Thank you both for replying. Fingers crossed I get good germ rates. I will post pics when I get them going. And you know I’m making seed.

5 Likes

This was well said. Nothing is quite like Bodhi even if they do the same stuff.

6 Likes

The problem with that at least in my experience is even if u do email Bodhi… he’ll respond typically 2 months later if even if that. He hasn’t posted on forums regularly in a very long time and shows very little interest in them anymore. He might drop a post on Breedbay once a year. I’d be willing to bet he has Instagram on his phone… but he just doesn’t seem to use bulletin board style forums like this anymore. I wish he would… it was really awesome when you would see him post and interact regularly. But we can’t make him do it. He hasn’t even signed on/posted on Breedbay but once in 2023 and that was back in February.

16 Likes