Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Ahhh, okay haha! No problem. I definitely thought you were talking about H&L’s haha.

Love you, stinky.

7 Likes

lol for whats its worth i too had that impression, not only from bodhi but from things ive read from ppl near him that it was something that HL had passed to him directly. ppl write that the appalachia “was H&L’s - used by Bodhi”…

having said that… i just watched the youtube link and HL is talking about seeds. lol

edit

agree this is too common

11 Likes

The seeds were available but not many people had them.

1 Like

All good @minitiger :kissing_heart:

What’s going on in my head, maybe doesn’t translate the greatest on paper.

7 Likes

That’s because he’s trying to sell seeds.

I mean, for real, last I heard, that Appalachia male was long gone, lost not only by H&L himself but also by Bodhi and everybody else who had it. And before that, it was a clone-only and barely anybody had it and blahblahblah…

But now it’s back! And better than ever! And the seeds are awesome, too! Haha…

I’m just trying to figure out, like, were these people full of shit back then, when clone-onlys were the thing and people would pay a shitload of money for a cut? Or are they full of shit now that there’s a thriving market for seeds? Because something ain’t adding up…

10 Likes

Where did you read that? How do you know that? I have never, ever heard about Appalachia seeds being available, ever, until H&L released them a while back. And I fucking LOOKED for them, too, way back in the day before I ever even started actually growing. As far as I know, that Appy was a clone-only “tightly-held” cut.

8 Likes

H&L was on the podcast and explained it. That is how I know.

Why do I have to prove all this to you? It is obvious that you are not doing research. This goes back a long time. It seems it is hard for people to get into Breedbay now due to errors so here is some information from there.

Heres a picture that bodhi uploaded to breedbay in 2008. This is clearly a female.

Heres a picture Bodhi posted of appalachia bud from october 2009.

He also crosses it with a bunch of stuff around this same time. This post is in reference to his first cross, the SR71 PK x Appalachia.

16 Likes

Haha its cool, I wasn’t trying to call you out.
Just remembered hearing H&L talking about it recently.

To be honest, we’re relying on information being passed from stoner to stoner.
I’m surprised we even have half as much info as we do about any plant :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :rofl:
:v:

14 Likes

when it comes to ppl changing the story because it fits a marketing at the moment, its relevant to clear and unearth these things. no so much as to prove.

I also remeber readong a story about someone entering an appalachia (feamle obv) and won a cup by renaming it for something entirely different? (not talking about the sunshine 3/4 fiasco) - gonna look that up.

11 Likes

Yeah the Bay 11.

6 Likes

Picked up a pack of those too!

3 Likes

Think H&L talks about that on the link I shared.

:v:

9 Likes

I was referencing the other user who asked me how I knew even though I had posted the sources already.

4 Likes

Question: Does the GSD that Copa worked have the SD dad that Bodhi lost?

Thanks

3 Likes

14 Likes

This is exactly what I was thinking. Just listening to some of the Kagyu potcast and he can’t remember half the questions he’s asked. “um, I forgot” or “I’m not really sure” or “if I recall.”

Glad I take notes because after time everything starts to mush together.

9 Likes

Very true and we are potheads after all haha

8 Likes

Thank you JBC Seeds for Zap!

17 Likes

Yea I got that going on with one of my Prayer Tower Sativas.

20 Likes

Is that a yes.

Edit: Or an offer😉

4 Likes