Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

10 Likes

He’s said it himself on Instagram

7 Likes

I remember when Bodhi dropped Metal Haze, created by Dutch Flowers, and shit sold out instantly and nobody whined about it. Maybe if you add ‘preservation reproduction’ to the listing, nobody will complain.

15 Likes

Redeye Jedi

Devils HP 1

Have had some slight stability issues on these that could have been my fault. Hoping for a few seeds so I can hit the seedbanks and retire early!

40 Likes

too busy crying about the Berner collab :cry: lmaooo

6 Likes

Bodhi doesn’t seem to mind

6 Likes

I mean yeah he should mention Bodhi somewhere but it seems like you just don’t like the price. Bodhi doesn’t give a shit and Useful has passed away.

Honestly your message to them came off a bit Karen-ish and they seemed diplomatic about it.

5 Likes

My problem wasn’t the fact that he was doing the actual reproduction work… and or selling it… cuz we all know Bodhi often times gives others permission to do things with his blessing… it was mostly the price that I didn’t like. $100 seems awfully expensive for F2s… granted these are F3s… but he only brought them to F3 from Useful’s F2s… so it’s like @dinopartychucks said… one chuck… and he charges or wants double what Useful charged for the F2s. His response to be asking why they were so expensive, it kinda sounded like he thought me bringing it up was rude or offensive… but to me the only thing offensive is that price. $100 a pack plus shipping. That’s just greed.

13 Likes

I checked it out and once I saw the price, nope not for me.

Preservation and breeding are 2 very different things. You also have the right to charge what you want and I have the right to not support that price.

11 Likes

I’ve got some F2’s of both versions…. :thinking:

10 Likes

You could try and cross the original and the remix together and get the prequel sequel reboot.

8 Likes

Haha I like that idea very much actually! Those have been something I’ve held dearly as I originally got them to make medicine for my grandfather (rip gramps) helped prolong his life I’m sure…… now I have to do something great with them for sure.

8 Likes

I do agree $100 seems like a lot. Did the breeder say it was one chuck or is that something you guys are assuming? Did he say how many F2 seeds he used or are you just assuming it was a small number?

1 Like

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly, of course folks will chuck with others work and sell it, but to charge those fairly high prices seems unfair to me…

1 Like

Katsu bought one of the only F1 packs of Chocolate Trip for like a grand back in the day. Pretty sure he can do whatever he wants with those. Especially when the company that made them originally hasn’t been active in 15+ years.

Chem D isn’t anyone’s work and CSI is a steward and archivist of rare cuts for multiple decades. He was one of the first people to be passed the Chem cuts (1-4 at least). Without people like him who knows what would be lost to the ether or not available as prevalent as it is today.

Seems a bit different than buying a 50 dollar pack of seeds, making a fresh batch, and selling them for a hundo.

32 Likes

It is crazy how people dont realize that just a few years ago none of these dispos had these cuts they had some BS barneys farm chem they grew and called it chem d etc.

*some places have legit cuts

9 Likes

I remember another guy that had Lucky Charms F2’s for like $150. Insane prices.

6 Likes

Fair points and perhaps those were poor examples, but I didn’t have to look very far to find other breeders ‘capitalizing’ off of other people’s work. I too was looking forward to a couple of those new Kokua strains until I saw the price, but oh well.

6 Likes

They would make more money with reasonable prices it would attract more buyers

3 Likes