Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

I think pure! Whatever stock i ended up with is super uniform, and I cant say for sure. All I’ve done is OP the best plants 2 gens, and if anything the % of keepers is higher. All the packs said were “emerald cup free love gift”.
Heres a seed run of it to give a little better idea of how narrow the range of plants is.

29 Likes

I really liked the Roadkill Unicorn description/report on this site here.

“Sweet blackberry, elderberry, apple juice, and chocolate cake scents dominate the nose. Vanilla and chai-like spices can be found in the background alongside notes of horse manure and barnyard.”

$176 was what it closed out at. I think I paid about that much for mine but it came with a pack of Stinky Unicorn and Magenta Hashplant too. In 2014-2019 was when I was absent during my whole brain/neurosurgery thing so I missed a lot. Thankfully I’m mostly recovered from that ordeal and have managed to find a lot of stuff that I missed out on.

14 Likes

Hell I’m pretty sure I have at least a full pack in the seed fridge that I got along with some other Bodhi pack(s). :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

What do you mean by New ascension.

Bare

9 Likes
4 Likes

If anyone wants to follow along will be journaling my pagoda journey in a thread

30 Likes

I imagine it’s been answered in this thread, but what is the pedigree or what are the most likely origins of Grass Valley OG/Nepali OG?

3 Likes

Most I’ve seen is it was just an og kush cut from the valley that went for $20k back in the day.

7 Likes

Do they sell the flower at the dispos in socal?

I have been holding on to some fantasy island packs for quite some time… and the time to crack some open is nigh!

12 Likes

I wasn’t a fan of the magenta hashplant when I ran them as testers… all of the females smelled/tasted like a barnyard.

6 Likes

It seems different, but I suppose many types can pop up. Any good theories on anything beyond that. Origin? Landraces, lore?

2 Likes

it’s a renamed OG Kush cut. for awhile it was thought to be Tahoe.

8 Likes

Basically line bred and passed around too much to ever even guess…was og kush type around Cali before the 90’s?

3 Likes

More likely an s1, bagseed herm. That cut herms easily af and she passes it on to her offspring too.

7 Likes

Josh D cut goes back to 94-96 somewhere in that time span
TK is more of a mystery and could very well be older than the Josh cut but wasn’t brought online til the mid 2000’s by Ricky from Swamp Boys.

12 Likes

I think the TK and the SkunkVA Chem91 are directly related :eyes:

7 Likes

This is the most informative OG kush thread I have found to date. Jam packed with info and great pictures

9 Likes

I had the original TSB 5haze from Nevil for years and ran the haze5 from the catalog. From that experience I have zero doubt that the Chem seeds were pollinated BLD dog bud, which was as known back then as skunk.

Having smoked the original 5haze for years the best chem comes through like a 5haze knocked down by a BLD.

3 Likes

91 is probably an s1. whatever the 91 came from or maybe a parent of 91 is definitely shared in OG

8 Likes