Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

I have been looking through stuff lately since I now have some Snow Lotus seeds. I want to cross it to something and possibly do some back crossing.

Goji Og x Snow Lotus
Kashmir (new ascension) x snow lotus
synergy x snow lotus ← this is the one I would want more than anything but I only have 1 synergy seed left and last time I tried to germ, it didn’t work.
stardawg x snow lotus
dream beaver x snow lotus - a real BX
Cobra Lips x Snow Lotus

I would even be fine with a snow lotus female crossed to a male. I really like the relaxation and calm that Snow Lotus brings so I’m sure itd be good with these.

Snow Lotus x Afghan HP
Snow Lotus X Ancient OG x Ancient OG

Though the posts recently with the RKUv2 have me wanting to look into possible funk crosses as that’s what i’ve been growing from Bodhi for years.

Dream Beaver
Dream beaver x Dirty Taxi
Wolf Pack X Cobra Lips
purple unicorn f2 (PU x 88g13HP)
dirty hippie x chocolate trip
d9 thai x DLA 5
80s black afghan X DLA 5
of course Snow Lotus again.

Could use any of these to try and bring the funk to new heights.

12 Likes

I ran some purple triangle last year, and they were really nice. Def had that potency I’ve never had in a purp. It was a perfect balance of TK with a purple-ness.

Yeah the male is long gone, but a few folks like myself have Snow Lotus pure in seed. I got them directly from Bodhis booth at the Emerald Cup 2017. It was 1 free pack per person, so I guess it didnt really spread. But you can totally recreate very similar stuff with it.

23 Likes

7 Likes

There was a pack available just recently at The Seed Source called Lotus Head (Headband Loompa x Snow Lotus)… I saw they had a couple packs in stock a month ago or so… but they appear now to be sold out. Once in a while on Instagram or Discord I’ve seen a pack come up every now and then. Some guy had a sealed Purple pack of Dream Lotus for sale recently too… they pop up every now and then if you know where to look. I sent a cut of my Blackberry Lotus to a fellow OG guy here recently but after smoking mostly Blackberry Lotus for the last year… I’m getting a little tired of it myself. Bodhi said not long ago about the possibility of Snow Lotus resurfacing in the future… so you never know.

11 Likes

Pure SL? Wasn’t one of the BX’s he did?

6 Likes

I know there was a Super Snow Lotus.
I’ve never seen Snow Lotus itself for sale or auction that I can remember.

4 Likes

There was a SL BX1 v1 and V2 using a different cut of Goji x SL dad. Both were freebies around 2016-2019

16 Likes

I was just there. It’s up to $171. Auction ends in 50 min.

https://dcseedexchange.com/product/bodhi-seeds-roadkill-unicorn-v2-f1-15-regular-seeds/

5 Likes

Yes, but @HeadyBearAdventures is gonna do a Mango Lotus F2 seedrun in early 2024. Can’t wait!

7 Likes

Yes! Bring on the Funk. I loved this song since i was a kid. A musical parrallel to Bodhi’s best strains. Uplifting funk w a heavy bass body-effect.

8 Likes

Yessir. @GrowHard did work with those and probably still is, I was gifted a pack of his BX1 F2s from @HolyAngel that I’m planning to get into in the next few years and do an expansion on!

6 Likes

Yep yep! Probably looking at the 2nd or 3rd week in January for a start date.

11 Likes

https://dcseedexchange.com/product/bodhi-seeds-roadkill-unicorn-v2-f1-15-regular-seeds/

Last two minutes or so to bid y’all

2 Likes

176 for one pack.

1 Like

If I could afford it I would’ve loved to buy it and donate it to someone here to F2… oh well haha can’t snag them all

3 Likes

pretty ridiculous considering all the years he was throwing RKU packs out as freebies and whatnot

14 Likes

literally says “freebie blessing”

1 Like

Also here’s some grow/pheno/smoke reports from ICMag back when RKU was available:

By the way, Bud Dwyer is an insane handle to use, look it up if you don’t know bud be warned, it’s not pretty

7 Likes

I think pure! Whatever stock i ended up with is super uniform, and I cant say for sure. All I’ve done is OP the best plants 2 gens, and if anything the % of keepers is higher. All the packs said were “emerald cup free love gift”.
Heres a seed run of it to give a little better idea of how narrow the range of plants is.

29 Likes

I really liked the Roadkill Unicorn description/report on this site here.

“Sweet blackberry, elderberry, apple juice, and chocolate cake scents dominate the nose. Vanilla and chai-like spices can be found in the background alongside notes of horse manure and barnyard.”

$176 was what it closed out at. I think I paid about that much for mine but it came with a pack of Stinky Unicorn and Magenta Hashplant too. In 2014-2019 was when I was absent during my whole brain/neurosurgery thing so I missed a lot. Thankfully I’m mostly recovered from that ordeal and have managed to find a lot of stuff that I missed out on.

14 Likes